Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Feline Frame, Ideas And Concepts! (Thanks Derebecca For The Idea <3)

EclipsedHusky

I don't see why a cat frame is inconceivable.  The names can be changed to be less silly and retain the same function...

I would point out that the frame would have 187.5 final power if it grew like other frames.  I see little point in it being different for difference's sake, so I would rather it just be 150.  The feline frame seems more light than medium to me so I guess I would expect it to have less armor (though 10 seems low)

I agree but at the same time perhaps a 75 on shields and leave the rest would work?

The energy issue with my idea is having two heavy energy uses peaking at 225 would make sense though since she would be able to Ult and do anything else at least once with the current idea. 10 armor is just silly in my book maybe 25-30 armor? Not sure how DE scaled things with armor since Mister Frost gets a good 150 and almost 200 if you have the alternate helmet...

I think if the idea gets much more love from the forums...I'll lay down some money to get a artist on my idea.

Would anyone think a small cat tail too much?

Also about Rhino, well that is obvious...But even Frost is based off of beetles (the helmet at least)

Edited by BobBoberson

I agree but at the same time perhaps a 75 on shields and leave the rest would work?

The energy issue with my idea is having two heavy energy uses peaking at 225 would make sense though since she would be able to Ult and do anything else at least once with the current idea. 10 armor is just silly in my book maybe 25-30 armor? Not sure how DE scaled things with armor since Mister Frost gets a good 150 and almost 200 if you have the alternate helmet...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Steel_Fiber

(25 armor would be 20% damage reduction)

Edited by Kyrkitao

I think if the idea gets much more love from the forums...I'll lay down some money to get a artist on my idea.

Would anyone think a small cat tail too much?

I don't think it would be depending on how it's implemented. I do like the idea of a feline inspired frame so +1ing this.

Most every feline uses stealth though so I think she should be a stealth oriented frame. The one exception would probably be lions. Then again her ult would make me think of a cheetah due to the speed.

... Her 4th made me think of Devil May cry's Doppleganger and the Original Ninja Gaidan clone power up.

Yeah...no cats in the future right?  Top of the lore thread in the title....but mostly its too weeaboo to fit the grimdark of this fictional universe.  A Liger frame?  I can see that being made to work in the way that you round off the edges of a triangle to fit it into the circle shaped hole....

But kitty claws?  Scratching post?  Yeah, no.  Keep that cutesy crap to lolkats and anime and JRPG's - it just doesn't fit here sorry man.

First off the names were just names, as it was said earlier. "Maul", and and simply "Claws" honestly sound a lot cooler. Just edited it to them now. :3

Being a bit of lag between posts actually showing up for me...I think...That art is epic, and I'm going to see if Silver wants to team up at all. Very willing to pay the dough to see a fully done version of his/her visual idea.

Edited by BobBoberson