Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Me A Warframe Idea And I'll Draw It

Drifter11

Hi Rebecca!

C'mon guys, don't just throw me an ability list or a word. Give me a theme, an idea, an inspiration. Although I'm guessing that the cat frame is a joke, something like that seems too representational. What I love about Warframe's design is how abstract and organic the frames are. They all merely hint at the inspiration. Nothing is over the top obvious.

Hi Rebecca!

C'mon guys, don't just throw me an ability list or a word. Give me a theme, an idea, an inspiration. Although I'm guessing that the cat frame is a joke, something like that seems too representational. What I love about Warframe's design is how abstract and organic the frames are. They all merely hint at the inspiration. Nothing is over the top obvious.

We have a Rhino, why can't we have a Cat? hehe

Nah but seriously you could create an organic machine with feline features and it could still fit in with the rest of the Warframes. It's just all about good design.

If Rebecca wants a cat frame, it's totally possible to create a Warframe that has feline features.

(Legs that arch backwards, hunched posture, a mechanical tail, etc)

--

Edited by Nokturnal

You could actually go with the cat idea, we have seen animal-like warframes in the game already, for example rhino. Weapons seem to be inspired by old weapons like "bolto" or "paris". You can continue that idea.

In ancient Egyptian "Mau" means cat. Already looks like a good name for a warframe huh? So you could go for a sphinx looking helmet with a long ponytail-like "thing" i have no clue what to call it.

Skinny cat looking body With ancient Egyptian symbols on it. (for some reason frost always reminded me of a munk because of his body) Why not go for a faraon look for this warframe? It would suit the previous warframe concepts.

In Egypt cats were warshiped as gods. That would easly inspire the abilities for this warframe, summoning minions, increase in melee attack speed for a certain amount of time and so on.

As for a weapon i guess a wolverine-like claws, short ranged like furax, or a Whip type weapon with a long range.

PS. I would love to see a warframe with a tail ;P   

What's with Beccs and her Cat frame ideas O_O

Though we can have a feral cat type frame I guess... maybe work it into one of the existing "brawler" type frame ideas floating around?  A frame with sharp claws and helmet that looks like it has fangs?

CAT FRAME!

All I can say myself is I want this so much right now. Rebecca are you going to encourage us to keep at this idea?

Check out SilverBones' sketch.

Not trying to promote myself, but I did think of some skills and stats for a feline frame.

Would be cool to get the forums working together for the Cat/Feline Frame. :3

I vote we name it Rebecca if it gets anywhere near into DE's hands.

This war frame was Inspired By the Stalker(A Rouge Tenno) and is built with the idea of stealth/ guerrilla warfare. In combat he uses speed and stealth to flank combined with stuns and his powerful melee to hit first,hit fast,hit hard and get out just as quickly. He is not designed to be in the thick of combat hacking and slashing but rather to"Hit and Run" . Like most assassins he will be a ghost, a shadow, an object of fear and dread for those who know of him(and that are still alive)

Intended Role:Melee assassin
Theme: Fear
/Darkness/Shadow
Power/Ability to: Control and manipulate darkness and shadows to one's own whim and desire.
Element/Power explanation(i.e Ember can create fire by super heating the air ): He can create shadow/darkness and psycho kinetically move objects by mentally repulsing photons (AKA :Umbrakinesis also known as Nyctokinesis)
Explanation 2
He can manipulate darkness via connection to a dimension of primordial, quasi-sentient darkness.
(which one do you think is a better explanation?)

Link to full post Here ----->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/17717-proposala-new-warframesin-inspired-by-the-stalkera-rouge-tenno-all-feedback-is-welcomeupdated-4242013/

If you have the time and/or interest of course also there is a section which talks about what i think it would look like,feel free to ignore it if you do not like it and drew what you think it would look like;let your imagination run free ,because frankly what ever you come up with is sure to be better .

Also if you would could you spare the time to comment on it.All feed back is welcome and appreciated.

And as to why i choose darkness/shadow is explained below.

shadow_power_by_washington118-d4hizdz.jp

Great work by the way(referring to the cat warframe designs).

Edited by PseudoExis

Hi Rebecca!

C'mon guys, don't just throw me an ability list or a word. Give me a theme, an idea, an inspiration. Although I'm guessing that the cat frame is a joke, something like that seems too representational. What I love about Warframe's design is how abstract and organic the frames are. They all merely hint at the inspiration. Nothing is over the top obvio

ok slightly hint ? how about the said cat frame has like little kind of cat ears on its helmet and green glowing eyes. it's strong suits are its agility and being able to perform abnormally high jumps as well as incredibly fast wall runs...

ability 1 - I got no name but I say she like throws a flurry of claws at enemies, imagine like one of those fight clouds in cartoons

another ability is maybe she can see enemies thru walls for a limited amnt of tijme

Hi Rebecca!

C'mon guys, don't just throw me an ability list or a word. Give me a theme, an idea, an inspiration. Although I'm guessing that the cat frame is a joke, something like that seems too representational. What I love about Warframe's design is how abstract and organic the frames are. They all merely hint at the inspiration. Nothing is over the top obvio

ok slightly hint ? how about the said cat frame has like little kind of cat ears on its helmet and green glowing eyes. it's strong suits are its agility and being able to perform abnormally high jumps as well as incredibly fast wall runs...

ability 1 - I got no name but I say she like throws a flurry of claws at enemies, imagine like one of those fight clouds in cartoons

another ability is maybe she can see enemies thru walls for a limited amnt of tijme

I seen that. I ment that all the posts after it indicate that announcing it would take something more than just a post.)