Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Feline Frame, Ideas And Concepts! (Thanks Derebecca For The Idea <3)

EclipsedHusky

No.

They let community decide and now we have to deal with this anti-matter atrocity.

Argumentum ad populum.

The line is drawn.

Best Regards,

You need to grow up dude, just because your choices didn't win doesn't mean the antimatter frame will be bad. She also has nothing to do with my topic about an idea I had.

Can she go all super tiger form a la Aisha Clanclan? If so I'm in and I wish to also subscribe to your newsletter.

Anyone can think up ideas for an idea so sure. :D

I could go with a Leo named frame, with bobcat and tiger looks as a base.... no tail. Attack powers could be sort of like Wolverine.

Would be interesting, some ideas were somewhat like this (bear) was submitted in the themes for the votes we had.

You need to grow up dude, just because your choices didn't win doesn't mean the antimatter frame will be bad. She also has nothing to do with my topic about an idea I had.

1) Argumentum ad hominem.

2) They were all terrible. Steve should have dispersed the council for a second reconvening with better propositions.

3) Anti-Matter was a poor concept and so is a "cat frame" which, similarly, was borne to cater to the subjective desire of certain people rather than objectively be an appropriate concept with practical implementation and thematic adaptation to the Warframe design over-arc.

Best Regards,

I am not against a cat style female warframe. However, I do not think it needs a tail to define it. Creative head and arm shaping could be plenty. Tail would look fake anyway unless it had randomized movement, and randomized movement of armor isn't very space ninja. Concept should probably try not to look furry, but sleek and striped/spotted ala Ember. Ears forward style helmet would be to playboy bunny. How about ears backangry cat? Anyway, there is my constructive input.

1) Argumentum ad hominem.

2) They were all terrible. Steve should have dispersed the council for a second reconvening with better propositions.

3) Anti-Matter was a poor concept and so is a "cat frame" which, similarly, was borne to cater to the subjective desire of certain people rather than objectively be an appropriate concept with practical implementation and thematic adaptation to the Warframe design over-arc.

Best Regards,

1) Illegitimi non carborundum - Words I live by.

2) Your opinion, not shared by many.

3) At least it wasn't Necromancer.

I am not against a cat style female warframe. However, I do not think it needs a tail to define it. Creative head and arm shaping could be plenty. Tail would look fake anyway unless it had randomized movement, and randomized movement of armor isn't very space ninja. Concept should probably try not to look furry, but sleek and striped/spotted ala Ember. Ears forward style helmet would be to playboy bunny. How about ears backangry cat? Anyway, there is my constructive input.

Good idea. Some of the art guys that commented were saying a 3d model tail would be hard while keeping it feline like. But hey we are getting cloth animations some day for at least Frost's flappy thing.

1) Illegitimi non carborundum - Words I live by.

2) Your opinion, not shared by many.

3) At least it wasn't Necromancer.

1) Once again, an argumentum ad hominem.

2) I do not have an opinion. I have an analysis.

3) This is a subjective opinion.

You guys should also simply be happy we are getting more things in the game.

Content shall be appended regardless of player-issued propositions or lack there of.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

1) Once again, an argumentum ad hominem.

2) I do not have an opinion. I have an analysis.

3) This is a subjective opinion.

Content shall be appended regardless of player-issued propositions or lack there of.

Best Regards,

Look if you are going to be so cranky about this stuff just stay out of my topic. Just sounds like you have a stick up your bum.

Good day sir.

Look if you are going to be so cranky about this stuff just stay out of my topic. Just sounds like you have a stick up your bum.

Good day sir.

Apologies. I have an inferior dichotomy consisting of extroverted feeling and introverted sensing.

This in turn is causing at times for my words to be interpreted as carrying an emotional charge or undertone whereas none exists.

The lack of social indicators within textual context, smiley faces excluded, has a tendency to render false perceptions.

Best Regards,

Apologies. I have an inferior dichotomy consisting of extroverted feeling and introverted sensing.

This in turn is causing at times for my words to be interpreted as carrying an emotional charge or undertone whereas none exists.

The lack of social indicators within textual context, smiley faces excluded, has a tendency to render false perceptions.

Best Regards,

wow... you talk like this guy:

sheldon-meme-generator-live-short-and-di

anyway... after the antimatter business is over.... they could possibly consider a cat-frame. i dont mind it. it would also be awesome to have a wolf/dog frame that came out with it, like a pair. then again, mine is just one of many other opinions out there, that may or may not differ.

Edited by VoidWraith

B-but... I posted a thread suggesting a Cat Warframe already...

But still. I WANT MOAR CATS!!!

EDIT: I just noticed so many people want a Cat Warframe! MAKE IT HAPPEN, DE!

Seems like a joke topic, no offense. :P I took a while and some other peoples help to get actual stats in my head. You might as well named your idea Nyancat frame too XD Keep up the carframe love!

Seems like a joke topic, no offense. :P I took a while and some other peoples help to get actual stats in my head. You might as well named your idea Nyancat frame too XD Keep up the carframe love!

Well, the topic has some awesome ideas! But it's not so serious... so I guess you could say it is a joke topic.

I still want a Cat Warframe that can transform into ULTRA-MEGA-KITTY mode, though.

Cat Warframe = Catframe! We'll all refer to Cat Warframes as Catframes!

Meow~! :3

Edited by Rengakun