Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Feedback On Archwing And Other Things.

Raithon07

***WARNING RANTY yet constuctive FEEDBACK IMINATE***

As it stands, i look at the game and wonder why i still play it. alot of the things that felt "warframey" are starting to dwindle.

What im refering to is, how archwing stands as a game mode, and the "fix" for enemy aiming and a few other things.

- Archwing.

As Archwing stands right now you pretty much have to pay platnum to get the alternate archwing elyyron, and anything else that only drops at uranus.

What i suggest be done is ADD MORE ARCHWING NODES. add more nodes to spread out the difficulty curve of archwing. the other thing that should be done is add a "new player experience" mission to the archwing quest. kinda like a mastery test in where lotus pulls you into the simulator and tells you how archwings stuff works. my own personal experience with archwing has been a nightmare. that first mission all revives were burned due to the grineer sterioids affect of their auto aiming guns. WILE trying to learn the controlls was just... yeah. many explatives were used ;D . I can see this affecting a MR 2 player like hitting a wall going "man this was easy" on their normal experience in the game thus far then *splat* they hit a perverbial wall "well this mode sucks, lets go back to being an uber bad &#! inside the ships."

The missles the grineer use also seem to be out of wack powerfull. not sure if this is the root cause or not. i think its mostly the aiming. see below.

-Grineer aiming.

This was a fix to the npc aiming. really tho i dont know if this should be considered a fix because its reaaaaaaally stretches my suspension of disbeleif.

Grineer auto hit tenno. no matter how much you dodge. you are hit. every. freaking. time. only balistic instant transfer weapons do this. but a huge warframey-thing for warframe playing as tenno is that you were fast enough to dodge bullets (for the most part) This was always an emersion factor for me. "man look at that i can run around like a ninja i REALLY AM A NINJA MUAHAHAHHAA" i think you get the point. Now with this grineer thing its purely statistical. "do i have enough sheilds/stamina/health to engage that group of guys shooting at me? yes splatter till you run low or no HIDE."  this also transfers to Grineer in space. and reallisticly. targeting stuff is space is hard. EXSPECIALY FAST MOVING TENNO. the missles i dont even get because they do not operate like real missles. at least the one your archwing has kinda work like real missles  they have dumfire mode if they are too far away or they auto lock and "attempt" to lock in to enemies and explode or explode prematurely when their proximity sensor goes off.

*the grinner missles seemingly ignore the laws of physics and smash you with 8 in a row auto locking you, auto stunning you and in high level missions auto- deading you. if  the first missle hits you and they fire all in a line A EXPLOSION CONGA LINE SHOULD INSUE. meaning the first one detonates and damages you , and the rest are prematurely detonated in a line after you.

*WARNING MENTAL BREAKDOWN IMMINATE SHUTTING DOWN LOGIC PROCESSORS*

-RNG/pay to play.

This probaly stems from the lack of a way to farm keys necisary for these missions and the hardships faced that i adressed earler in this post. part of warframe for me has always been that their was at least a reasnable alternative to have fun FOR FREE

as RNG stands right now it feels like im rolling a heavy weighted dice that sometimes defies that wieghted side and rolls the number i want. with the TIV keys it seems a little silly to make any of them rare, because the drop tables are ALREADY NONSENSE. erm i mean they already distribute stuff pretty hardcore.

what could be done, is have a straight forward way to get ALL tower keys. the scavanger hunt to find the right information to get this stuff has also gotten pretty fustrating.

All in all, i know my posts seem a little ranty, but i do want to give you guys constructive feedback but i feel like if some of the fustration is not conveyed, you wont know that some of these things truly do drive people insane. because what everybody likes and hates is a matter of perspective. sorry about the ranting. i really still do love you guys DE.

Give it time. I'm also mad that they chose to drip-feed us Archwing mods, but once the majority of the community has the necessary mods, Uranus won't be as tough, pugs will run and complete it more, and Elyron will be more common.

This was an experiment on a new kind of wall: Gear Check Wall. This game hasn't seen one of those of this magnitude, but it will be broken down soon enough.

This was an experiment on a new kind of wall: Gear Check Wall. This game hasn't seen one of those of this magnitude, but it will be broken down soon enough.

I love gear check walls

But here it isnt about gear but rather about luck and voice-chat

And maybe alot about skill too :) which isnt a bad thing, but then I still request to get my elytron parts in wave 4 and not some #*($%%@ up t4 void key crap

Edited by Seyenas