Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These Weapons Are Worth?

xventriloquist

Question

4 answers to this question

Flux Rifle is awesome but you will need 3-5 formas to max it.

Lanka is said to be awesome at inflicting procs (especially gas), worth a try, but if you want a sniper, keep Vectis or Opticor.

I think that Sybaris have higher DPS, but Tiberon is also very good (potato should be enough).

Synapse vs Amprex... they are mostly even. Synapse is more ammo-efficient but Amprex hits more targets at once.

In fact i chosed amprex pretty good , but consumes ammo a lot soo mod it with a lvl 2 or 3 rifle ammo mutation , you could give a try to torid , pretty good , sybaris is very cool , but i like more burston prime , lanka ,nahh , flux rifle , maybe but with 4-5 forma on it and the new mod sinister reach (ads 12% range to any beam rifle )

:)

Flux used to be good, then turned into piece of crap and now is a novelty at best.

Lanka, meh, but can be fun with full status build.

Torid, a cloud of damn procs, must have if you are tired of Pentas and Ogrises all over the place.

Tiberon vs Sybaris. Two quite different burst rifles, Tiberon seems to be superior but both aren't exceptionally good.

Synapse vs Amprex. Statistically, Amprex is superior in everything but reload and ammo efficiency.

@up

Instead of wasting a mod slot on rifle ammo mutation stock on ammo restores.

Amprex DOES need mod slots, you waste 7 slots on Serration, Hcal, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Critdelay, Vital Sense and Hammershot which leaves you with ONE slot for elemental mod to be actually able to do anything.

Edited by Mofixil