Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Neat That I Found On The Bottom Left Of The Warframe Forums Pages...

HalotroopermanX7

Welcome to the party, DEDrew stated that in his forums post about the change 5 days ago, BUT the old Dark Theme will get no updates or fixes anymore.

You are better off using css scripts which just change the new white theme dark, there are some floating around the forums.

In solidarity with the Warframe website, our forums have lightened up! Years of darkness are at an end, if you choose. We’ve included the option to switch between the older “Dark Theme” and the new “Light Theme”. 

To switch themes, use the “Change Theme” link in the bottom left corner of the forums. 

S0BMHxt.png

Or, when using the Dark Theme...
Sp4HT2W.png

However, the Dark Theme will not receive regular updates, so for the latest forum updates and links, please use the Light Theme.
Edited by Trichouette

Old theme wont be supported anymore so new features added will likely not work on it. If you decide to use it and find that you can't figure something out or something just seems weird (especially if you're following steps to do something on the forums), might have to switch to the new one to get done whatever you were trying.

Personally I think they should have removed the ability to change back to it entirely. It will only cause confusion in the future and it's kind of pointless keeping it around due to it not being supported (which is completely fine with me, I understand).

• 2 months later...