Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15.3.2 General Outstanding And New Bugs

master_of_destiny

Hello.  If this is to actually be of value, I'll start with the system.

Win 7

7970 Radeon HD

3930k processor

32 GB 1600 MHz RAM

What I'm still experiencing is:

1) Falling through walls.  Grineer asteroid tile missions and Corpus ship missions have a bad habit of allowing me to wall run through the walls.  I fall into a black void, loose a life, and all for no reason.

2) Odonata not spawning.  I try and help someone, and the Odonata doesn't spawn on that first mission.  If you can run in space, it leads to huge problems.  Not going up or down means you're forefeiting your life to that insta-kill cannon.  Not a good introduction to a new feature.

3) Kubrows.  I could cite a dozen little things, but the bite animation leading to invincibility and poor pathing are the most egregious.  The former means a Kubrow is useless for up to 10 seconds, which means that a sentinel will always be better.  The latter means even farming Argon Crystals in the Void isn't sufficient reason to bring a Kubrow.  Why then  would you spend the huge amount of resources for a Kubrow, when you could have had a sentinel and weapons for the same cost?

4) Resource collection.  The most recent update has made resource collection wonky.  My distilling extractors rarely get the right type of materials (read: those listed as available on that planet).  While not game breaking, not knowing which materials are found means the effort to unlock Earth is just as well spent as that required to unlock Pluto.

Finally, I'm happy about the Syndicate point restructuring and roll-back of the frame nerfs.  Both things are a move in the right direction, rather thana knee-jerk response to problems generated by a new feature.  I believe the 15.3.2 update is also generally a good thing.