Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Feedback

Doom_Bunny

Arfter finally getting all the Elytron parts from Uranus, I've got a two points to make.

1. Archwing relies too heavily on what frame you use. Having archwing rely on the stats of your frame forces people to use only a handful of frames when facing higher levels. Compared to normal play this seems rather unfair because I could take any frame to a T4 game but I'm forced to use certain frames on high level archwing missions. This seems to be caused by all frames being reduced to stat boosters. Only a few frames can survive like this however, even now enemies from Uranus can easily kill those few frames.

2. Helion rockets are rather over powered. One rocket is enough to stun lock you then the rest of the volly (3-4 rockets) is able take out your shields and almost kill you*. We are at a disadvantage when it comes to facing these rockets. There is no UI for incoming rockets (from out of sight) and the only archwing (so far) able to disperse these rockets is Odonata.

Compared to both Ogma and our rocket volly, the helion trumps both. Ogma's rockets are more spaced out and we are able to disarm them. Our rocket volly even with the morphic transformer mod isn't enough to kill/damage significantly or even take out the shield of a dargyn*.

*Stats for measuring both occasions were:

-450 power

-1,621 shield

-989 health

-535 armour

Connection: Solo

Planet: Uranus

Enemies used for experiments: Red and orange helions, regular green dargyn, shielded dargyn, and Ogma.

Edited by Postal_pat