Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] - Zombie Raptor Jesus

PSNick

P1ElNry.png

Zombie Raptor Jesus is a new clan founded by veteran players that opens its doors to everyone without any requirements. We want to have a fun and enjoyable experience and would like to share it with you!

What we have

• Friendly members :)
  • Research Complete
  • 4 Dueling Rooms*
  • Obstacle Course
  • Clan Emblem

4Pt0at8.png

Dueling rooms

3 of the dueling rooms have been modified with decorations in order to provide a different battle scenario to allow for varied tactics while the forth one remains normal. I'm not posting screenshots to avoid clutter in the post, but I can add them if requested.

Dojo layout

The Dojo has 3 floors. The first two are for the required areas, while the third is where the spawn point is and all the labs and dueling rooms can be found for easy access. There's blank space as well to allow for clan growth if needed.

AeaOV28.jpg

Yellow is the spawn point.

Red are teleporters.

How to join

If you'd like to join our clan, simply post a reply to this thread with your in-game name and I will send an invite as soon as I can. Alternatively, you can also contact me in-game if you're too excited to wait but please post here first anyway, even if you'll ask in-game afterwards. My IGN: PSNick

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read about our clan, and I hope to see you around very soon!

Needless to say, feel free to ask if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer as soon as I can.

PSNick,

Warlord of Zombie Raptor Jesus.

Uj55ors.jpg

Edited by PSNick

Well I approve of the name

Glad to hear that, we've been using the clan name in several games for quite some time now!

I need that dojo program.

That's only a screenshot taken in-game at the obstacle course, unless you're referring to another program.

Love the name, I'd love to join too :D

I particularly need the research bit, was farming banshee before an update ruined that...

Invited and accepted, welcome to ZRJ!

hello i'd like to join your clan my ING is Crytelleus

I didn't find you in-game yet, but have already sent the invite :) Welcome to ZRJ!

Hi! I would like to join your clan. I started playing not so long ago and noticed that playing solo isn't that fun. I went to forum and tried to find a nice clan, so i'm here.

(Main reason for the application is clan name and logo)

IGN: aLSD

Hey, I'd love to join the clan :) I've recently started playing again, not been on since around early beta so I'll be a bit rusty! :)

Hi! I would like to join your clan. I started playing not so long ago and noticed that playing solo isn't that fun. I went to forum and tried to find a nice clan, so i'm here.

(Main reason for the application is clan name and logo)

IGN: aLSD

Invites sent, welcome to ZRJ! :)