Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Centurox - The Time Baron

youraduck

This is my ability concept for the time Warframe "Centurox The Time Baron". Enjoy, I had fun coming up with it :)

First ability- Tachyon Beam/Tachyon Cannon

Centurox fires a focused beam of tachyon particles at target location

Acceleration - Fires a fast moving ball of compressed tachyon particles that deal high damage to a single target.

Deceleration - Fires a slow moving ball of dense tachyon particles that will explode slowing and dealing moderate/low DoT to all enemies hit and slowing them as they age and decay.

Second ability- Time Shelter/Time Shield

His/her third ability would be a smaller scale, mobile and personal frost bubble. instead of being centered on where its cast, like frost's, its centered on Centurox. Of course instead of slowing you with cold its with time.

Acceleration -  casts said bubble and gives Centurox and allies movement speed and attack speed when within range of his/her bubble.

Deceleration - Reduces incoming damage by slowing it down as it hits Centurox as well as slowing enemy attack speed and movement speed when within her bubble, bubble will be smaller and more 'personal' in this form.

Third ability- Time Release/Time Halt 

This ability would look , effect wise, a lot like banshee's sound quake. As in a wave centered on the caster, Just not channeled.

Acceleration - triggers an explosion of tachyon particles giving health regen and movement speed to nearby allies as well as freezing enemies in time for a moderate duration, however if an enemy is not killed within that duration the enemies will be released and will be given a slight attack speed buff and a movement speed buff.

Deceleration - triggers an explosion of tachyon particles that deals High damage, reduces armor and slows enemies. The slow persists for several seconds afterwards and increases its slow until the enemy is halted at the end of the slows duration.

Fourth ability- Acceleration/Deceleration 

His/her fourth ability would be a 'stance change' for accelerating time and decelerating time giving passive buffs ,such as reduced damage and movement speed, and changing the effects of his/her previous skills. If a skill is cast in one form the 'stance' may not be changed until the skill has ended but skills of the same stance may still be activated, e.g. should you cast Time shelter you may not cast Deceleration until the skills effects have dissipated this also prevents you from casting Time Halt, Time Shield and Tachyon Cannon as the 'stance' has not changed, However Time Release and Tachyon Beam may still be cast.

All effects are up for discussion, should you want to know my reasoning for a certain effect I will gladly explain. Also feel free to add numbers to any of the skills. I deliberately left numbers out so you may do so.