The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 15.5 And Physx/nvidia Driver Crash

Snougar

I have a ASUS GeForce DCU II 980GTX 4GB.

* I changed my BIOS PCIE setting to 'Gen3' instead of 'Auto'. This was just a guess, I found a older forum thread that mentioned this as a fix to a specific event log (which I had).

* I set my Warframe64 exe file to 'Maximum Performance' instead of 'Auto' in the power settings on Nvidia control panel (3D settings), I read this could   be a possible fix.

* Lastly I also down-clocked my graphics card a tiny bit, which I also read could be a potential fix.

I didn't crash at all yesterday after these changes, I'll continue testing today.

I have a ASUS GeForce DCU II 980GTX 4GB.

* I changed my BIOS PCIE setting to 'Gen3' instead of 'Auto'. This was just a guess, I found a older forum thread that mentioned this as a fix to a specific event log (which I had).

* I set my Warframe64 exe file to 'Maximum Performance' instead of 'Auto' in the power settings on Nvidia control panel (3D settings), I read this could   be a possible fix.

* Lastly I also down-clocked my graphics card a tiny bit, which I also read could be a potential fix.

I didn't crash at all yesterday after these changes, I'll continue testing today.

I have also downclocked my gpu very slightly, and i don't crash at all anymore, I have experienced this to be a fix with other games aswell, for some reason it seems that some games don't like overclocks on your gpu.

Nvidia Driver 344.75

MSI GTX 970

i7 3770k @ 4.2 Ghz

16gig Kingston HyperX Beast Ram

Kingston HyperX SSD

Edited by Qutip

• 3 months later...

Mine crashes right now relentlessly. Scares the heck out of me!!!

I get white facets all over the screen, display driver has crashed message and that's the end of it.

Takes all but 1 minute after startup inside Lyset.  8(

Happened after the last update yesterday (29th of april, 2015, just in case!).

Now I can't finish the event, which kind of bothers me a lot, unless DE fixes it within the next 8 hours or so. If I can still climb from 700 to 1500 pnts.'

But, honestly, I'd just like to play it wf again!

Mine crashes right now relentlessly. Scares the heck out of me!!!

I get white facets all over the screen, display driver has crashed message and that's the end of it.

Takes all but 1 minute after startup inside Lyset.  8(

Happened after the last update yesterday (29th of april, 2015, just in case!).

Now I can't finish the event, which kind of bothers me a lot, unless DE fixes it within the next 8 hours or so. If I can still climb from 700 to 1500 pnts.'

But, honestly, I'd just like to play it wf again!

you are not alone, my game crashes at least twice per hour of gameplay. Always the same two things, either autominimize followed by blackscreen of doom or just CTD and the error report tool not being able so send anything and crashing aswell. There are alot of threads about this issue at the moment and nothing i have tried fixed anything :-(

• 2 months later...