Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Am. Really. Really.

Omni_Omega

Ok, I understand that there are timezones, and everyone would certainly have different experiences with this kind of thing...

But my friend told me that there were 2 Alad coordinate invasions...at 3 AM.....seriously.

That is just...Well for my friend and I at least we are Eastern Standard time, so even for other timezones that is still gonna be around a range of midnight to somewhere near 5am. I'm sorry but...don't people usually SLEEP during that time? ( I know that sleep is for the weak but in my case weakness is present ) But darn that RNG. 

Maybe we could make it so, at least during this event those can't spawn before the frigging sun rises?

And Alad V will probably stay for a long time anyway. It's like with Vauban, you don't grind for it, you just occasionally run boss when you've gathered enough nav coordinates.

And Vauban, while I didn't actually wait at my screen for the alerts to pop up, took me about 3 months before I finally got it.

I doubt due to the more common aspect of invasions it won't take that long, but dang. 

Realistically though all you need is 4 people to share keys, much better chance of getting all her parts.

Edited by Omni_Omega

There's also more time zones, while it may be night for you, it's day for others in the other side of the world. They play too so I feel DE was doing that for them

Makes me feel bad for when they get screwed over as well. 

It'd be nice if there was some way to individualize alerts/invasions for timezones. Probably be harder for invasions...maybe just alerts.

Then again It's probably just impossible period.

Some ppl say that farming Mesa will be like Vauban farming... lets face it... it'll take months to farm if DE keeps this current farming Mutalist Coordinates thingies. Not even going to try after a week of hunting these bloody things besides Mesa doesn't seem to be worth the hassle.