Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Friends, I Am Here.

Telluric

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone knows who I am, but perhaps a couple of you do. I run the less-than-official Warframe blog on the website known as Tumblr. A few of you might have had the chance to run amuck with me in-game. Also, maybe a couple of you have encountered me over the Trading chat, where I weekly give away all of my Prime items to people who are needing a particular something.

I swore to myself I wouldn't join the forums, because I used to be a forum addict for other games I used to play, but I've caved in. I'll be around from time to time, perhaps joining discussions that catch my interest.

Not much else to say, really. If you'd like to check out my blog, I'll include a link at the bottom. I mostly post my own gameplay screenshots, as well as sharing screenshots that other players have taken. I also like to share Warframe fanart on the blog, because all artists deserve recognition for their work. It is in no way a serious blog; there are plenty of posts with candid opinions, as well as a few ridiculous Vor manips. I'm not affiliated with DE or anything; I just happened to get the 'warframe' url by lucky chance and I made a blog of it.

I'm rambling, sorry.

http://warframe.tumblr.com/