Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievements Not Tracking Correctly.

CedarDpg

Just checking my profile and I noticed progress towards some achievements were reset/lost, and they're not getting tracked properly either. Achievements like:

"Cheater of Death" reset to 0 and doesn't go up upon reviving an ally.

"Cryptographer" reset to 0 and doesn't go up upon a successful hack.

"Dark Sectors" reset to 0 and hasn't gone up. (I've done way more than 5 conflicts. Unless by "a Clan" you mean "my Clan," in which case I haven't.)

"Polarize This" and "Polarize That" are at 0.

"The Camera Adds 10 Pounds" keeps getting reset to 0 and I keep getting notifications that I've got 1/150 at random times when I destroy a camera, sometimes multiple times during a mission. The total never increments above 1. And after any mission it's back to zero.

"Shield Saver" reset to 0. I actually once sat there in a mission and "blocked" the required number of projectiles, but the total just wrapped around to 0 instead of giving me the achievement.

• 4 weeks later...

This is DEFINITELY not a deliberate reset. It's a bug, without a doubt. I got some of the achievements and after I reinstalled Steam, it's not only acting as if my achievement progress reset, but it doesn't allow me to progress.

In the /same/ session, killing multiple cameras, I keep getting a notification saying "The Camera Adds Ten-Pounds 1/1000". ...There's definitely something wrong there. In addition, some achievements I had gotten, didn't grant themselves properly via steam, yet I see them in-game.

Fortunately nothing else seems to be borked nor has it stolen back any achievements I legitimately earned, though this progress tracking constantly saying 1/# every time I hack a terminal, blow up a camera, or do something fancy... Annoying is a softer way of putting it.

plz fix