Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn Idle Animations Into Emotes

VicAnimus

The idle animations for each animation set are cool looking but it can get annoying when they play over and over. It looks silly when my Mesa repeatedly checks the same spot on the floor inside the Liset. And if you spend a lot of time in trading or recruiting chat you might crouch or mute your volume to save your sanity. 

With the addition of emotes coming soon my suggestion is to remove the periodic idle animation and instead add it as a unique emote to the emote menu that changes with your current animation set. This way you can show off your fancy moves without waiting for the idle to start and they won't repeat when you are busy in chat.

*Edit*

I was thinking while I'm on the topic of emotes that the emote/gear UI seems a little awkward. This is a (very) rough sketch (don't laugh) of what I think it should look like. It would place the gear circle back in the middle and place the emotes on the left and right of that circle.

ilgB7Rm.png

Edited by VicAnimus

• 2 weeks later...

this is actually a great idea, it'd be great to have control over iddle animations, both in and out of missions, i think it'd be even better to add the ability to choose between the diferent animations too, at least when weaponless, kinda like drawing your weapon just to toy around with it (like how mag flaots throwing weapons around, or how loki twirls twin pistols)