Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember: Damsel In Distress

LilHypezKiid

Ok so I love Ember, she was my first prime and can be a blast to play but there's something about two abilities that are like the rock in my shoe, it always bothers me! So in shorter words this thread is going to focus on Fire Blast and Accelerant.

First of all lets talk about Fire Blast:

-Lacks in damage and usually needs to be casted 3-5 times depending on level of enemies (but that's typical for this kind of ability)

-Doesn't do damage to enemies inside the circle

-Not very useful against armed enemies as the keep the distance

Suggestions for improvement:

1.Let enemies take damage when inside the circle, it gets irritating when running infested defence and a charger gets inside and is safe (however I could probably just reduced the range of the ability but still).

2.When enemies shoot at the Fire Blast it takes the damage and maybe multiplies the damage of the ability until it expires.

3.When you shoot through the fire blast it should have a damage multiplier (sort of like Volt's Electric Shield).

Now lets talk about Accelerant which only has one problem in my opinion:

-The damage buff doesn't have a timer on it which can be misleading

Suggestions for improvement:

1.Put a timer on the damage buff

2.Give an armour buff when casted

So these are my ideas for Ember, please give feedback as it's always appreciated! =)

Fireblast was fixed. It does damage inside the ring now. The damage multiplier a la Electric Shield would be amazing for synergy with Accelerant for the team but its not actually needed.

I played the event survival yesterday and did a 40 minute run with Ember just a Limbo and Nova on the team. Level 70 enemies were dying easily to my fire modded phage.

She is ok for higher levels. She just isn't as "Safe" as other frames *coughLokicough*. People should just stop trying to bring back Overheat or make WoF just another nuke. WoF is a dps ability as in it adds to the dps you should be doing with your fire modded weapons + accelerant.