Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to delete game completly?

Sader

that folder is only 2 MB, and ive tried deleting it. So I guess its connection related.

Where are the files located? I need to completly wipe the game from my computer in order to see if theirs a bug on my end or server/connection related.

*Facepaw*

Luckily for you, there be free tools for the tech challenged individual to uninstall programs.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

that folder is only 2 MB, and ive tried deleting it. So I guess its connection related.

Wut? Mine is in the 800mb mark...

EDIT: Ahh, so complete uninstallation... good old uninstall from windows doesn't work for you?

Edited by JasonN36

*Facepaw*

Luckily for you, there be free tools for the tech challenged individual to uninstall programs.

http://www.revounins...e_download.html

You're a moron.

There are settings folders within that Appdata folder that you can delete which the game is forced to redownload or set to them back to default. I already ran "uninstall" and that also didnt fix the problem which either means there are settings saved somewhere I cannot find or that the problem I'm having is connection related, as I've already had someone else log in to my account to check if it's an account problem.

You don't even know what problem I'm trying to fix. So answer the question or gtfo. Where are the game files located?

C:\Users\Sader\AppData\Local\Warframe is a 2MB folder, so it can't be what I'm looking for.

-.- This is getting embarrassing. You know you can change all that by yourself, right?

Pro tip: Never install games in your Program Files folder, especially not with UAC up.

Who the F*** keeps UAC on? Also, when I install games regardless of where I install them they usually have either the name of the GAME or the name of the DEVELOPER. So sorry if even after choosing my install location a week ago I didn't seem to be able to locate a generic folder called "Downloaded".

Edited by Sader

The game is letting you pick an installation folder, the "Downloaded" is probably your own choice, whether rushed or otherwise. My game, just as an example, is installed in G:\Warframe\.

On a side note, you can always check your registers.

Edited by XAN3MK

The game is letting you pick an installation folder, the "Downloaded" is probably your own choice, whether rushed or otherwise. My game, just as an example, is installed in G:\Warframe\.

On a side note, you can always check your registers.

It does not Matter where you installed Warframe. They will automaticly installed folders in a Hidden folder. Just try to find the launcher in the folder you picked to install Warframe. You wont find it there, and if you where like me used to just make a shortcut directly to the exe in that folder you'll find out you'll run into problems after an update.

The game needs to be launched through launcher incase of updates which will make things unplayalble if you do. The fact is they decided to installed the launcher @ C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools no matter where you Picked to Install Warframe, plus other files