Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love The New Changes To Redeemer But I Found Another Problem.

StickyBaseline

The recent change to Redeemer was a very welcome addition, it's now efficient AND fun to use, but the problem I found is that when you shoot, the weapon makes an explosion knocking nearby enemies down; this is nice and all about 50% of the time when you're close up to a target and you're aiming straight at the target, the enemy will ignore the shot itself, and just take damage/knockdown from the blast.

I guess you can just do a finisher for equal damage when the enemy is down, but it is a little annoying missing at point blank.

Just melee in close range all the shots in its combos do HALF to Full Charge dmg the Blast AOE is quite nice when your trying to kill something 30m ahead on you and you have a enemy or two nearby the shot Kills target turn and cast finisher on knockdown target. 

Edited by LurkenLurker

Just melee in close range all the shots in its combos do HALF to Full Charge dmg the Blast AOE is quite nice when your trying to kill something 30m ahead on you and you have a enemy or two nearby the shot Kills target turn and cast finisher on knockdown target. 

It's just a shame that the charge does 12x more damage than the actual swings :T

It's just a shame that the charge does 12x more damage than the actual swings :T

Only dose more if all the pellets hit the gun now dose the same amount of base dmg as dakra prime and its in a good spot right now thanks to its stance and charge mechanic being built hand in hand.