Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows: Alone At Home

Xuard

Hello warframe team, I would like to say one thing, how would I be able to monitor my kubrow's health when I'm on holiday etc. I thought of this as I was about to get my kubrow and I thought, "I'm going on holiday soon, but how am I going to take care of my kubrow. I know that an option is to bring my computer along or going to a LAN gaming centre, but doing these are a pain in the butt.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So I thought that I would write a topic that will cover this thought. And I thought that you could maybe develop an app? on both android and iPhone.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

This is only a thought but I hope this will give you and idea on how to counter this problem. I hope the devs would see this topic and maybe do something about this thought