Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Simple Change.

BelugaNinja

As we all know, warframe is a FANTASTIC game, for being playable EVEN with lag. But how about this: to make it even better, we could make it such that

1. Mods are universally picked up

2. Rare resources are universally picked up

3. Doors are open by default and only close during lockdown.

What do you think?

Nope. It can allow players to just stay freeze and afk in one safe place while the others collect the drops.

I understand that it would be a "not bad" change, since is hard to collect all the drops on large maps, but we all know that it will bring no benefits for the game at all. 

True. I think the door thing should stick though.

My reasoning for the drops was not that it's hard to collect all of them, it's that sometimes, lag will cause drops to take upwards of a minute sitting on it like a chicken to be able to pick it up. No one likes being a chicken (inb4 speak for yourself please comment)

Edited by BelugaNinja

Doors close way too fast, yes.

Picking up mods as imperfect and recently limited, (not really but whatever) WORKS.

There are certain disadvantages of killing enemies from afar and one of them is low pickup rate.

One of mechanics that balance gameplay in a fair and logical way. Nekros was built as a farm frame and that's his main purpose in a team.

Should frames with lower mobility and different functions be rewarding enough to play even with lower pickup rate?

I use Carrier and Master Key a lot, should other players be rewarded for it? They can go for DPS build and steal my syndicate points, I can farm?

No way.

Doors close way too fast, yes.

Picking up mods as imperfect and recently limited, (not really but whatever) WORKS.

There are certain disadvantages of killing enemies from afar and one of them is low pickup rate.

One of mechanics that balance gameplay in a fair and logical way. Nekros was built as a farm frame and that's his main purpose in a team.

Should frames with lower mobility and different functions be rewarding enough to play even with lower pickup rate?

I use Carrier and Master Key a lot, should other players be rewarded for it? They can go for DPS build and steal my syndicate points, I can farm?

No way.

But should they REALLY have to run over to it and waste time? Anyways that wasn't even the point of this post, which was just to make playing with lag more enjoyable or baseline POSSIBLE (doors not opening, rare mods not being picked up even though you're standing on it)