The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Glaive Blueprint? Fine, No Support From Me.

Sikab

We already said several times:

Heat Dagger wasn't available in the Market for Platinum when introduced. It was an Alert exclusive Weapon, which got introduced in the market after lots of weeks.

Would it change anything if they would made it the same with the glaive? No. People still would cry: Why cant I have this with a BP.... And later, they would bring in the glaive for plat. So there wouldnt be any difference. Much whining about a funny toy people want but without patience/ real money. Well.... really funny....

How about we, you know, wait?

Whatever they are going to do, either making a new weapon or allowing bp to be obtained from markets, it is not going to be done anytime soon. Those things need people working on it, and complaining doesn't make things goes faster.

Not like they turned a deaf ears toward all this. They already know, and is listening.

Edited by RainDreamer

Ok, so you dont buy the master, so what. Do you think they make deals just because YOU dont buy it if they dont make it a blueprint xD Please, stop, thats too funny...

"greedy" xD Oh yeah. Make me a thread about the heat dagger being unfair cause he was introduced in the same way... Until that, your comment is just invalid. You are mad because you cant have the fancy new toy others play with. Thats all....

"we"... Ok, so now you speak for more than just yourself...

1asa_zps930b91e7.jpg

Do i look like "mad because i cant have the fancy new toy others play with" ?

DO I ?

On thinking again : You are just pathetic, just because you got a bloody Grand Master icon doesnt mean you are above any other player. Free 2 Players are important just like paying players. You are just too proud of having a stupid icon and I dont care...

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Would it change anything if they would made it the same with the glaive? No. People still would cry: Why cant I have this with a BP.... And later, they would bring in the glaive for plat. So there wouldnt be any difference. Much whining about a funny toy people want but without patience/ real money. Well.... really funny....

It would. Lots.

After like 2 months of Alert exclusivity, Most F2P players could get it together with P2P players from Alerts. If some1 is unlucky and still couldn't obtain a Glaive from those Alerts in that 2 months or so, then they would have an option to buy it off of Market.

Edited by Sikab

I suggest you look at Blatantfool's and Quetzhal's posts throughout this thread. They have both given me excellent arguments that I'm not willing to dismiss, even if I disagree. Sikab's arguments are a bit harder to digest, but if you have the stomach they follow the same lines. These aren't players after the free and easy. They want the fair and square.

My problem with it is that it's a kneejerk reaction when they stated they are going to do something and that they are paying attention. At this point we need to break down our arguments into coherent, rational form and lump them together so we can have it all in one place, and point the devs there when they come a-lookin'. It's the best way to get something done. Act like an angry mob and get hosed with the water cannon, act like a reasonable human being and get invited to come sit and talk.

Yeah. I agree on that sentiment.

The hype train has definitely derailed. At this point it is just recovery. Once they make good on things it'll melt away, like any problem. 

DE isn't perfect but they make good when they can and typically as soon as they can. Until then people will vent.

My problem with it is that it's a kneejerk reaction when they stated they are going to do something and that they are paying attention. At this point we need to break down our arguments into coherent, rational form and lump them together so we can have it all in one place, and point the devs there when they come a-lookin'. It's the best way to get something done. Act like an angry mob and get hosed with the water cannon, act like a reasonable human being and get invited to come sit and talk.

+1 This thread has pretty much beaten the topic to the ground. A list should be compiled arguing for and against DE's debut for the glaive and posted in a separate thread. That way it has a better chance of being seen by the devs - won't have to scroll through 15+ pages of debate.

I suggest you look at Blatantfool's and Quetzhal's posts throughout this thread. They have both given me excellent arguments that I'm not willing to dismiss, even if I disagree. Sikab's arguments are a bit harder to digest, but if you have the stomach they follow the same lines. These aren't players after the free and easy. They want the fair and square.

More like impossible to digest. He sounds like a petulant child that was told he couldn't have a cookie. As do most posting in here.

It's cool. He is just trolling a bit. You get goofballs in any topic like this. Honestly I like his posts more then Mak's. The child thing he said made me crack a smile.

Yeah. I agree on that sentiment.

The hype train has definitely derailed. At this point it is just recovery. Once they make good on things it'll melt away, like any problem. 

DE isn't perfect but they make good when they can and typically as soon as they can. Until then people will vent.

Agreed.

In the end, we all just want success for DE and the game being cool

Edited by Venarge

More like impossible to digest. He sounds like a petulant child that was told he couldn't have a cookie. As do most posting in here.

Please avoid insulting. I didn't insult any1 either, so no need to be aggressive. My choice of words could be bad, look over it, and see what I'm saying.

Please avoid insulting. I didn't insult any1 either, so no need to be aggressive. My choice of words could be bad, look over it, and see what I'm saying.

I have, and all it sounds like is whining about how it's not immediately available to everyone.

Edited by Avenwing

How about we, you know, wait?

Whatever they are going to do, either making a new weapon or allowing bp to be obtained from markets, it is not going to be done anytime soon. Those things need people working on it, and complaining doesn't make things goes faster.

Not like they turned a deaf ears toward all this. They already know, and is listening.

Yep. It is cool. All will be well. The hype train may have crashed but like always it'll smooth out and it'll be fine.

$(KGrHqZ,!joE1J3JY!8NBNd,iLQgy!~~_35.JPG

+1 This thread has pretty much beaten the topic to the ground. A list should be compiled arguing for and against DE's debut for the glaive and posted in a separate thread. That way it has a better chance of being seen by the devs - won't have to scroll through 15+ pages of debate.

i second these

He did.

I have, and all it sounds like is whining about how it's not available right now to everyone.

You didn't.

Agreed.

In the end, we all just want success for DE and the game being cool

Absolutely. It all goes back and forth. There will always be positive and negative sentiments to everything they do but that is just par for the course. In the end all feedback can be useful feedback and DE seems to know how to use it when it counts.

DE does just fine.

I have, and all it sounds like is whining about how it's not immediately available to everyone.

Please do read the whole thread if you want to have a better understanding of what everyone else has taken their stand at.

1asa_zps930b91e7.jpg

DO I ?

On thinking again : You are just pathetic, just because you got a bloody Grand Master icon doesnt mean you are above any other player. Free 2 Players are important just like paying players. You are just too proud of having a stupid icon and I dont care...

And this is why these master/grand master/whatever forum badges are a bad idea.

1asa_zps930b91e7.jpg

DO I ?

Now I really feel hurt. Oh, I forgot your opinion isnt really something I care about :D

Proud of my icon xD I dont give a sh*** about the icon. I wish I could delete it to not look different

But I actually enjoy it when people try to attack others because of their founder status... That tells me that they dont have any other arguments left :D

Now I really feel hurt. Oh, I forgot your opinion isnt really something I care about :D

Proud of my icon xD I dont give a sh*** about the icon. I wish I could delete it to not look different

But I actually enjoy it when people try to attack others because of their founder status... That tells me that they dont have any other arguments left :D

You said "mad because you cant have the fancy new toy others play with" ? ... pretty much....

No point in arguing with you. There 2  type of people in the world that you cant argue with and win and one of them is idiots = you (yup i know thats harsh...i felt really bad, and hates you after i read your post "mad...snip" )  = FLAME WARZ ... am done, wont respond to your comments after this !

What ever you say, i will take those arguments as "Invalid , null and ineffective"

Using personal attacks in a argument is a sign that you've alreay lost.

Or have given up trying to get past their thick skull. Being pig-headed/hard-headed doesn't mean you "win." The only time you win in an argument is when you persuade someone to see your side.

Edited by Avenwing