The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winner Of Invasions No Longer Take That Node?

Bibliothekar

Question

I'm pretty sure that the latest Corpus invasion on Ceres (Bode, IIRC) ended with a win on their side - the results were heavily in their favour, when I last checked. But when I look now, the Grineer still reign over that node. So, is it possible that ownership changes as a result of invasions don't save properly? I've had that suspicion for a while now, but I've never been on at the right time to see an invasion end.

4 answers to this question

Yeah, this was changed- The winner no longer takes over the Node as this was causing serious issues on Ceres and other planets etc... when a node that would spawn mobs that dropped certain beacons would get taken over by corpus, thus rendering it impossible to farm certain beacons for vay hek etc... Also countless other issues that came along with this (such as the entire star chart minus one or 2 nodes being either grineer or corpus due to Brakk/Detron farming.)

Also, editing the title of this slightly, and moving this to players helping players!

not too sure it was disabled, I did about 50 corpus invasions on ceres the other day and when they FINALLY won 2 days later, there were 2 new corpus invasion nodes. It might not be possible for them to completely take over a planet anymore of course, but it seems the invasion mechanics are still working (albeit a bit finnicky)

Edited by Zorrandor