Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Passive Abilities

DarkBlueNinja

I was thinking that each frame should have a passive ability that fits their lore/concepts. I think this would make less used frames have a bit of extra benefit to using them. So with Valkyr's lore of being a corpus test subject one would think that she would do more damage to that faction, but sadly not. Mesa a gunslinger who would be good with pistols does not get any bonuses. These bonuses will be small, but should add that extra bit of versatility to a frame and will not be effected by mods.

If you have any concepts please leave them below, but please nothing below 10% or above 5%. If I like the idea ill add it up here for all to see.

(Note elemental damage increases are on weapons are only applied when mods are on them or natural have that element.) 

Ash- 10% to do a double melee strike. 

Banshee-Deals 10% more power damage when indoors, and slightly long power range when outdoors. (Beasthunter98)

Ember- Immune to environmental fire damage and increases weapon fire damage by 5%.

Excalibur-10% more damage from melee weapons. (blarson's idea)

Frost-Immune to all ice environmental ice effects and increases weapon ice damage by 5%.

Hydroid-

Limbo- 10% chance to escape to the void when hp is below 25%

Loki-Restore 10% stamina when you activate invisibility.

Mag-5% chance for main weapon to proc magnetic status.

Mesa-Faster swap to pistols, reload, and a 8% increase to damage. According to the wiki Mesa has a passive.

Mirage-If struck by a with melee damage when shields are depleted blind enemies within 2.5m radius. (blarson's idea)

Nekros-

Nova-10% Chance to prime enemies that melee you

Nyx-

Oberon- 8% chance for you and your party to ignore status damage. (blarson's suggestion)

Rhino-Gain a 8% damage taken reduction when you are near enemies.

Saryn-10% chance to poison enemies who are near you when you start to take damage to your health.

Trinity- increase power restore by 3.3% for every other teno im your party.

Valkyr-10% more damage to courpus. The lower on health she gets, the less damage she takes (excluding poison.)

Vauban- Increase in beam type weapon damage by 10%

Volt-5% more electric damage on all weapons and immune to all electric environmental damage.

Zephyr-Weapons with a bullet drop will fly further before arcing downwards.

None of the above are set in stone, if someone gives me a better one I will replace it with that.

Edited by DarkBlueNinja

banshee - could see enemies throught wall (using suround noise like a bat)

excal - +10% domage to all melee weapon (he is supose to be the blade master)

Hydroid - could heal we he is in water.(self explain)

mirage - when hit by melee weapon she could do a small radial blind (something like a 5meter radius)

necros - have a chance (5% meaby) of comming back from the dead (self explain)

Nyx - when hit during her ability she could deflect some domage to her attacker (since they are breaking her consentration)

oberon - could have a chance of nullifying any status proc

For Vauban, I suggest simpler hacks or 10% chance to unlock locked lockers.

and that for vauban

banshee - could see enemies throught wall (using suround noise like a bat)

excal - +10% domage to all melee weapon (he is supose to be the blade master)

Hydroid - could heal we he is in water.(self explain)

mirage - when hit by melee weapon she could do a small radial blind (something like a 5meter radius)

necros - have a chance (5% meaby) of comming back from the dead (self explain)

Nyx - when hit during her ability she could deflect some domage to her attacker (since they are breaking her consentration)

oberon - could have a chance of nullifying any status proc

and that for vauban

Banshee sounds a lil OP at stealth. Maybe it depends on the enemy. Heavy enemies make more noise rather then light enemies

Three more to go, remember all of these could be changed if you have a good idea for the passive. I turn them down if they are a bit one sided, there is a augment mod for it, or it is similar to another frames ability.

Nekros; please refrain from giving him instant kill and join my side, or revive. I want something interesting for him.