Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Clan Alliance (*re-Updated*)

OMZIGIAN

PC Version Only 

Is your Clan a small one made mostly of friends in really life?

Do you wish you had a big clan so you can actually do something, but want to keep your clan for just friends?

If you said yes to any of the questions above then this alliance is the one for you.

*Also if your clan is small and made up of internet friends you know, that counts too!

Requirements?

- have PC Version of Warframe

- play Warframe 

- be in a clan

How do you join this dandy little alliance?

- Leave your clan name in a comment!*

What do you do once I have joined the alliance?

- You carry on with your clan as normal for now until we get bigger so we can control some of the space rails

Edited by OMZIGIAN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya. Our clan is 4 strong with 3 currently active members and a soon to be returning 4th. Possibly a soon to be added 5th and/or 6th All of us have known eachother IRL for a very long time and we love playing the game. Our research department is currently only missing a couple solar rail formas or something, then we will have all of the essentials.

Clan name: RN Disciples

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, my clan is currently made up of 6 players. 3 friends in real life, one brother and 2 met in game. Some of them play on and off as they are still new. But I am looking for more members to get the clan going forward with the dojo. Would definitely look for some alliance to have more fun as well.

Clan: Adamantiums

Warlord: kentproz

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, we searching Alliance, i'm leader of "Made in Latvia" Dojo, i see you guys start from 0 and going up, i respect that, we are not big and we are not small clan. In clan we have friends who are play every day in skype, would be good if we join all in Alliance.

Small info about Dojo:

We are 45 members and 5 of them active, we are small but strong, we have all maxed upgrades in clan :) we use skype to play together.
We are not international Dojo, but in future i think we will change that. :)

My WF nick name is : daomaster
I will wait your reply :)

Edited by daomaster

Hello there. I don't know if you are still open for recruitment, but in case you are then i would like to be a part of your alliance. I just created a clan, and it will be a clan only for my friends and people that i trust. And even then, i will think hard before i allow them to join xD. My idea is to make a small but effective group of people to overcome any type of challenge. Note that it will always stay a Ghost Clan, i do not intend to upgrade it. If that is okay with you, then feel free to invite my clan. And if not, then no harm done, i wish you luck in everything you do.

Clan name: Abandoned Legion

Leader: Hades3573

Thank you for reading.

Hello

So our clan includes 4 members and we all know each other. Two of us are quite active and we have been thinking to join an alliance for awhile. We both think that this alliance would suit best for our small clan.

Clan name: DarkmoonBlades

Thank you beforehand

Best regards SaNejiEwZ

Note: Please ignore this :) Thanks you

Edited by SaNejiEwZ

Hello

Me and 2 friends made a small clan and we are looking to join an alliance as well. The original post here is pretty old so I dont know if your still recruiting but ill give it a shot anyways.

IGN: DxPBlackDeath  

Clan Name: Ghost CLan 101

• 5 weeks later...