The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading Speeds Have Been Reduced Greatly After Update 14

NorthFire-

When i attempt to go into a match the loading time is very long, it is around 3 to 4 times slower than before update 14. it takes me 30~50 seconds to get into a match and by the time i get in the connection with host is lost and if i was hosting the party gets disband. this really bugs me because apart from having to already have to farm for my stuff now i have to wait around 2~4 minutes to get a team ready to go to a mission (before Update 14 it took me around 20 secs or less)

I also don't think that my laptop is the source of the problem because like i said everything was alright before update 14

and my laptop is not "bad" it pretty decent not top tier, but enough to get me by here are my specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
               BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.71.51F.29
          Processor: Intel® Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8088MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I hope someone can tell me so sort of trick or that the D.E would fix this. if it is a problem. or at least if someone can tell me the source of the problem i might be able to do something to fix it.