Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Trading For All Warframe Parts

WhiteCopain

If all Warframe parts were tradable, why would you even MEED a market place? People would just buy rhino parts rather then grind for them, you could buy them for 5P each, rather then having to buy the one from the market which would take a HUGE dip in plat sales for DE.

Considering Rhino drops from the second boss in the game, they're probably going to make more money from Rhino by a bunch of people buying plat then hoping that one guy who just started teh game would spend twenty dollars on a frame... probably before even hitting the rank to use him.

I'm going to have to disagree.

I worked hard to get those frames, and it didn't happen over night and eventually I got them.

Yes the grind was difficult, but it makes things much easier if you have a clan and friends willing to help.

All it takes is patience, and if I could do it - you can too. 

Your other option is to buy it from the market, however making warframe parts tradeable as others have mention would be bad for DE.

It goes back to the prime Warframe parts argument. That was something a lot of people were like "Oh it just takes patience, you need to be able to grind!" And then it came out for all of us to use.

• 5 weeks later...

Wish I could +100000 this. I eventually gave up on booban and bought him with platinum after 2 YEARS OF WAITING.

And then Mesa just flat out went overboard with the RNG.

The only problem I see with this is that those particular frames will reach Nova level prices. (600-900 platinum for full set)