Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Tier 3 Keys? Where?

Filas312

Question

I probably wouldn't come here if not the recent overhaul of the Defense mechanics, and what comes with it - the modification of the drop tables. Before that every 15 wave was almost a guaranteed Void key (Tier depeneded on the Tier of a mission), right now I'm having a very hard time finding Tier 3 keys, Mobile Defense to be exact, and that is stopping my progress in syndicates.

Does anyone have any up to date information about where the T3 keys drop? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Tower III keys have a pretty low chance of showing up on the defense rewards, and they only show up for the high level defense missions. You'll need to be doing defense mission of level 20+ to have a chance of them getting rewarded.

You have a much better chance of getting them doing survival missions of level 20+ as at 15 minutes and every 20 minutes after, you are guaranteed a void key of either level 2 or 3.

Missions of level 10-20 have a significantly reduced chance of getting the tier 3 keys but they're significantly easier missions too.

Excavation missions have the same loot table as survival missions with each successful excavation being equivalent to 5 minutes in a survival mission, so your third success would be a void key and every fourth after that would too.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

EDIT: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Keys  (the wiki page with links to the appropriate info if you're curious)

Edited by FLSH_BNG