Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metalgear.kaiser Crashes In!

MetalGear.Kaiser

Kaiser will make your day happy, by slapping ordis in the face!                                                                                                              VEcIdvv.gif

Hello Tenno, The names Kaiser, people either call me that, or just MetalGear, as you may know I am a youtuber as well, and founder of the clan KaiserGaming (So Far A shadow clan, you can join us if you want to though) I am not only a youtuber, but in my own free time, i just love to draw and make music, I draw pictures on devianart and i make music on Soundcloud!

CpjHfiW.png About KaiserGaming

KaiserGaming is a fun clan for all ages, were even a youtube channel as well, so far were a shadow clan and we even a have a decent website as well! check out our website if you want to more information or to check out our newsletter! http://kaisergaming-....enjin.com/home

ufrZhew.jpgAbout myself!

My name is Colton Pense, I am an autistic person with an ambitious attitude, don't fool by my personal looks and self-esteem, if you look at me like the average young adult! that's me! I've been on warframe since the time it was released on closed beta, it was boring at first, but it caught my eye during the Alad V events, I however didn't really start doing these kinds of events until operation cryotic front!, i was just the humble person watching the scores of the clans go by, hek! (no pun intended) i didnt even start my personal clan yet until mid October! now I am itching to climb myself up to the clan leaderboards, even if i i had to conquer some dark sectors soon! now with the leadership power in my hands, i will be the next top dog (Kubrow) in Warframe!