The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Syndicate Weapons Cheapens The Whole Deal...

Hypernaut1

This. They shouldnt be tradable, they should be exclusive. Unfortunately them being tradable sort of fuels plat purchases so revert is not happening.

Sad story, theyre not even MR restricted, any scrub can run around with the most powerful secondary nowadays. Next thing you know I get pugs on my missions trying to chug through 20 waves of T1 and getting downed every 3 seconds when they previously claim how good they are and how easily they just did 50 waves.

fml

edit:

no, F***, you know what, DE, revert this stupid change.

Why do you even have MR rep gain scaling if anyone can get the weapons via trading?

Are you serious? Most powerful secondary in the game? What does it hurt you? Here's a tip. It doesn't. In fact, it only helps you if you actually put any brainpower to it.

I believe that you should only be able to access a syndicate weapon's innate ability (Truth or Sequence or whatever) if you've got that Syndicate in your favor. So for example...I am a Senior Executive of the Perrin Sequence, soon to become a Partner. I could go out there and get myself a Synoid Gammacor, but under the above stipulation I wouldn't be able to activate its innate Entropy ability because Suda wants my giblets splattered across every wall in whatever room I'm in when she sends her latest squadron of Scavenger Drone Eximii after me. Keeps them beneficial to someone in that particular syndicate, still allows everyone else to use it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just doesn't feel right when i go to the chat channel and see a bunch of people selling and trading syndicate weapons. It feels like people are already buying them in bulk to make plat. Kind of takes away from the exclusive feel of choosing a syndicate. Hopefully in the future they can add something that truly makes choosing a syndicate feel unique and exclusive.

synd weapons are GOOD.

thats why you see them in trade chat :-)

and.. you get exclusive SiGiL for last rank!!!

most of them looks very cool :-)))