Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Hey!

Spoof310

Hi there guys

My Name is Chris. Actually it's christian but I prefer chris. My Screenname 'Spoof' origins from that I consider myself a spoof of a decent player x)

My Birthday is the third of october, so it's 10-3- however written in european way it's the 3.10.

I  spend most of my free time with reading books (mostly fantasy), browsing the internet or playing videogames. mostly shooters and/or J/RPGs, but i like just about every kind of game.

I played Warframe earlier when it was released on steam and the founder's packs were still available. sadly i haven't had the 200€ back in the day and i don't have them today either. I later lost track of the game as Counter-Strike regained my full attention. I love Counter-Strike.

Anyhow, I forgot my password and as far as i remember i don't even have access to the related e-mail adress anymore.

Since a lot of stuff seemed to have changed (the circle of planets is gone) i'm not as experienced as one might think from someone that claims to have been playing since steam release huehuehue

I hope for some nice games. Maybe we'll meet ingame :)

Greetings,
Chris