Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, I Support You.

Noogums

What people tend to forget is that the glaive isn't the first weapon to only be part of the alert system (and plat purchase), what about the dark sword or the plasma sword I don't see plat options OR credit options for those weapons they are only available as "?" rewards, yet no one is complaining about that, so why don't people just sit the f**k down and wait for the alerts or hope that one shows up, I've been playing this game quite a bit since new year, now i still don't have that damned plasma sword, see me complaining? no, now i know people get &!$$ed off when things aren't handed to them on a silver platter, but life isn't like that so just deal with it, I'm sick and tired of everyone flaming DE when they have put their hearts and souls into this game and even worked on it past office hours and the amount of support they give the players is insane, no other game does that, so just chill off a bit and give them the credit they deserve and not the S#&$ that they don't deserve

/semi-rant over

Just chill, and good things will come your way

There is nothing wrong with feedback just keep it PG-13 and constructive

EDIT: wow down-voted damn fast someone must have felt really butthurt about my honesty

Edited by Koagedo

If everyone could get easy access to it instantly, it'd lose some of it's appeal.

They can. It is available for purchase with platinum. This includes, assuming you have the funds, to everyone. That is, conceptually, easy access. It is, beyond-refute, instant.

The sound you are hearing is your failure of an argument

that it is. Edited by OriKlein

This a a f2p game I'm sure everyone must of expect something along these lines to happen eventually. 

As long as DE dont go over board with it and putting every new decent weapon plat/alert only then all is fine. I left my last f2p game as they went over board with pay2win, every patch for the last 6 months was all crate style real money weapons (open a crate and randomly get 3 items and hope its the good wep which was like 1000-1 chance)