The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Excessive Amount Of 'lost Connection To The Host' And 'host Migrations' More Beyond Of My Patience

hydexon

Since the recent hotfixes and the update 15 the amount of Connection Lost and Host migrations increased much more for me, i have an stable internet, and rarely Warframe crashes for me.

But now they are so many You have lost connection to the host or Host Migration in Progress and wait only for the same Lost Connection to the Host in ridiculous quantites, even i start a mission the Host Migration happens always just to say You have lost connection to the host when even i'm the host, with an only 1 squadmate only!, they are so many for me i lost many but many rare mods and prime blueprints! (Quick Thinking, Shotgun Spazz, Nyx P. Chassis and BP,Loki P Systems) and keys got consumed, i have an horrible rage accumulated inside me.

I tried always the 'supposed fixes':

* Analyze Network: Systems Nominal

* Verified and Optimized Cache: No Problem (i used it 7 times!).

* No Fullscreen or DirectX11/10

* Nobody uses the ports which Warframe uses for matchmaking.

And i want to put an list of the recent attempts to play and the errors which gives me during the loading screen (when i host and ppl invited me):

You have lost connection to the host

You have lost connec.... *Alt+F4* *Kills 'The Evolution Engine' Process via Task manager*

I need to say more?

Thanks.

Edited by Haldos
Removed off topic comments.

I truly feel your pain. I have a great internet connection and usually when I'm joining others they're always having some sort of connection issues.

I can't be the blame of that if I'm hosting games with every chance I get and the other players that joined NEVER disconnect all at once. Host migration is fine even though it still have kinks here and there that needs fixing, however being kicked from missions because of a bad host connection is not.

What we need to see is much less of this: "You have lost connection to the host" and a better version of this "Host migration in progress"

Edited by Trowicia

Oh guess what?, somehow my curse heard my complaint here, i go into an Orokin Derilect Sabotage with some random squadmates, and get some nice rewards in the caches, but suddenly the game gave me again that CURSED, DISGUSTING MESSAGE AGAIN: You have lost connection to the host....

Good thing i kept the resources at least (Neural Sensor, Orokin Cells) , but the mods i lose them, but nothing important....

*Same* experience here. My friends and I recently discovered Warframe, and the 4 of us have had frequent issues with either "Host Migration" or the game crashing entirely. This game is a ton of fun, but its incredibly frustrating when you spend 40+ minutes in a survival, only to have the game crash or kick you back to the menu. 

We've tried all the normal fixes. I've personally re-installed the game/drivers several times, as have my friends. My network is rock solid, network tools confirm this. 160/50 Mbps connection.  

We all really enjoy this game, but we're getting *really* tired of these bugs.