Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tradeable Weapons

Institute-Marksman

I've recently run into a major buzzkill: We cannot trade weapons other then Syndicate weapons, but we can trade them if they are unranked. At least, so I've heard.

Because I understand that acquiring a fully forma'd and potato'd weapon gives you a major advantage, I will not ask of DE to simply allow us to trade weapons of any rank. I would like to see, once you have acquired any weapon, that your newly traded weapon instantly becomes unranked. This would save many players alot of grinding, and later complaining about the grind.

Please DE? I would hate it if my friend had to waste a perfectly good Reaper Prime. Think of all the good weapons people have done so much effort for to build, and invested so much free time into leveling it, just to throw it away eventually.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

This is actually a very good idea; while it makes sense to not be able to trade ranked weapons, it makes more sense to have ranked weapons reset when traded. I could see this being useful in a situation such as when a player wants to trade out a weapon that they tested and ended up not liking, but being unable to due to ranked weapon trading restrictions.

That would break all the game.

Everyone would just trade all the weapons they have and can acquire, use them then trade them, instead of each getting their own gear.

"Well that escalated quickly." The weapon becomes your own(is resetted), once you have acquired it.

Although I see your point, there are still people who dislike trading and throw weapons out anyway. But, most players end up liking them and keeping at least 3 weapons of their choice. And there are some people who just hoard the weapons. 

Edited by Institute-Marksman

The trading system definitely needs to be more open that's for sure. It feels very limited when you can only trade prime parts blueprints and mods(making it feel more blackmarket than Darvo's blackmarket). And I've seen a huge majority of players wanting to give items to friends or clanmates but are unable to because of the limitations, so I think that trading weapons along with other items would help the trading system more.

dGMzhHE.jpg