Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Rhino Users Get In Plz !

o_HiTMaN_o

Hello Rhinos .. and Tennos ^_^ 

i have been playing Rhino For too Long ... i LOVED it but .... as the Heaviest Warframe ... his abilites should make more damage

i have been playing with alot Excaliburs their abilites are more detructive .. u cant give all the damage ability for 1 frame ( excalibur ) 

Slash dash way better than rhino Charge ( plz dont say Rhino charge is a CC machine .... )

Radial Javelin is Way better Than Radial blast ( there is alot alot of deffirence in the damage between the 2 abilites )

u can feel that in a medium - high level enemies , all Rhino abilites knock down enemies ... thats it .!!!

why ... why ... Rhino must do more damage .... a starting Frame is more powerfull than 1 of the most expensive frames ...

Developers PLz rework Rhino abilites or at least the radial blast ( Rhino hits the floor dealing HIGH damage to enemies in small radious ... i really cant fell any high damage even with the ability maxed out and with " Focus" Mod )

plz Devs .. Fix that !!!  or make a new ability if u dont want to remake it !!!

so every Rhino user that feels the same vote this post up .... and i know that Excalibur users will vote down ... plz dont abuse this Post

i want the Devs to see it !!!  

thanks for every 1 who read this !!

and if u dont think that am right tell me what u think !!  ( even if u use Excalibur plz read the post more than once ! )

Regards 

A tenno called HiTMaN

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

I am saying that your English sucks and your post seems like someone is trying to convey a message while being trapped in a limbo of double negatives.

Also when you say something similar to, "change this war frame because it [seems] better than my war frame " it honestly sounds wrong.

Edited by DERebecca
Edited out insult

Spoolooni, on 27 Apr 2013 - 7:47 PM, said:

I am saying that your English sucks and your post seems like someone is trying to convey a message while being trapped in a limbo of double negatives.

Also when you say something similar to, "change this war frame because it [seems] better than my war frame " it honestly sounds like a spoiled brat wanted a new lolipop because his classmates got the strawberry one.

so if English wasn't your Mother language ?? what u will do ??

am italiano .. who learned some english so try to understand the post .. and dont talk about the english talk about the post plz ...

"Slash dash way better than rhino Charge ( plz dont say Rhino charge is a CC machine .... )"
But it is a CC machine. And that's a good thing. 

"Radial Javelin is Way better Than Radial blast ( there is alot alot of deffirence in the damage between the 2 abilites )"
Radial javelin is also Excalibur's ult, while radial blast is Rhino's 3. I can't disagree that radial blast could use some reworking, though.

"u can feel that in a medium - high level enemies , all Rhino abilites knock down enemies ... thats it .!!!"
And at higher difficulties, that's really useful. Everyone's on the floor? Awesome, unload your weapons into them. CC is good.

"why ... why ... Rhino must do more damage .... a starting Frame is more powerfull than 1 of the most expensive frames ..."
One: "Starter" frame does not mean "inferior".
Two: You appear to be missing the concept of "roles". Excalibur is a damage-oriented frame. Rhino is a tanking frame. When you compare the two, of course the damage-oriented frame is going to be able to do more damage with its abilities. You know what it can't do? Casually stroll into the middle of a ridiculous amount of crossfire and revive an ally.

"Developers PLz rework Rhino abilites or at least the radial blast ( Rhino hits the floor dealing HIGH damage to enemies in small radious ... i really cant fell any high damage even with the ability maxed out and with " Focus" Mod )"
While I do agree that radial blast could use some looking at (though it is a reasonably decent "oh god grinders everywhere" button), the fact that you're using Focus on Rhino makes me cringe.

Edited by Thor

I am a Rhino user (atm).

I disagree with the OP, as I think OP have some misunderstanding that just because Rhino is avail from Rank 2 onwards while Excalibur is a "starting" frame means that Rhino must be more "powerful" than Excalibur.

Iron Skin, when used correctly, is arguable one of the most powerful ability. If Rhino still have some uber damaging power, I will feel like a cheater while using it... :)

Rhino is my most used Warframe too but just no! If your disappointed you should have read his description before you built/bought him, his abilities are offense and deference not attack! Radial blast is as far as I would go for improvement because it is useless, a jump attack from my hammer has a bigger effect, but the idea of charge and stomp I'm sure is just to knock down and weaken enemies not to kill them!

am italiano .. who learned some english so try to understand the post .. and dont talk about the english talk about the post plz ...

I'd learn it before trying to make a point without looking like an idiot, honey. Though honestly, it's not the fact that you're speaking terrible english but how childish and stupid your arguments are. 

i agree with you.i have my rhino at lvl 30 and all he does is knock enemies down.usally i knock them down and my friends end up getting the kills.would like to see his damage increase.being a meat shield has it advantages though.i use iron skin alot and let my friends take them down.

bluntly. excalibur is supposed to DO damage. rhino is supposed to TAKE damage. all of rhino's abilities are for controlling crowds or survival. yes, you still do damage, but that is not his purpose, he's a tank. excalibur is a hitman, that is his purpose.

i think it's fine just the way it is. i have both and love both.

Fine the post made no sense and he speaks english. Or was at least taught to then used none of it during the post. His sentences dont actually have any structure to support a thought. It is a list of things with no purpose but he is apparently trying to make a point. A point he might actually make if his sentences made sense. I read the whole post and the nicest thing I could do was tell him to re-write it and try to make sense.  

i agree with you.i have my rhino at lvl 30 and all he does is knock enemies down.usally i knock them down and my friends end up getting the kills.would like to see his damage increase.being a meat shield has it advantages though.i use iron skin alot and let my friends take them down.

... Yeah, that's kind of the point of being a tank.

"Slash dash way better than rhino Charge ( plz dont say Rhino charge is a CC machine .... )"

But it is a CC machine. And that's a good thing. 

"Radial Javelin is Way better Than Radial blast ( there is alot alot of deffirence in the damage between the 2 abilites )"

Radial javelin is also Excalibur's ult, while radial blast is Rhino's 3. I can't disagree that radial blast could use some reworking, though.

"u can feel that in a medium - high level enemies , all Rhino abilites knock down enemies ... thats it .!!!"

And at higher difficulties, that's really useful. Everyone's on the floor? Awesome, unload your weapons into them. CC is good.

"why ... why ... Rhino must do more damage .... a starting Frame is more powerfull than 1 of the most expensive frames ..."

One: "Starter" frame does not mean "inferior".

Two: You appear to be missing the concept of "roles". Excalibur is a damage-oriented frame. Rhino is a tanking frame. When you compare the two, of course the damage-oriented frame is going to be able to do more damage with its abilities. You know what it can't do? Casually stroll into the middle of a ridiculous amount of crossfire and revive an ally.

"Developers PLz rework Rhino abilites or at least the radial blast ( Rhino hits the floor dealing HIGH damage to enemies in small radious ... i really cant fell any high damage even with the ability maxed out and with " Focus" Mod )"

While I do agree that radial blast could use some looking at (though it is a reasonably decent "oh god grinders everywhere" button), the fact that you're using Focus on Rhino makes me cringe.

i really respect people like you , who descripe their point of view you really convinced me bro 

but yeah at least the 3rd ability plzz !!! rework this !

finally some 1 agree 

ok after "Thor" Comment he really changed my mind .. but i think the 3rd ability should do more damage , if Devs rework it , it will be apreciated !!

since there is a sidetrack to rhino ability, I actually feel that it should be Rhino Charge that needs to be changed. It needs to be able to charge in and out of enemies. But instead of slicing through like the Excalibur, the damage it does is actually secondary, but it should KNOCK BACK the enemies that gets in the way (though the damage done may not kill the enemies). In other words, I should give the feeling of a literal charging Rhino.

i.e. the damage can remain the same, but the enemies should be knocked way from the path of the charging rhino and possibly left staggered for a while after landing.

since there is a sidetrack to rhino ability, I actually feel that it should be Rhino Charge that needs to be changed. It needs to be able to charge in and out of enemies. But instead of slicing through like the Excalibur, the damage it does is actually secondary, but it should KNOCK BACK the enemies that gets in the way (though the damage done may not kill the enemies). In other words, I should give the feeling of a literal charging Rhino.

i.e. the damage can remain the same, but the enemies should be knocked way from the path of the charging rhino and possibly left staggered for a while after landing.

+1 it should send enemies flying like when they are hit with a fragor, also stop being interrupted by.. almost anything in it's path.

i Agree !!!  but as "indukti" said .. it should throw enemies in the air " cuz when a tank push so fast thats what happens " !!!!!!

Lol ... nice i liked this addition !!

Rhino's pretty okay. I guess his ult could use a buff. Rest of his skills... meh. Nah.

Disabling many of the bosses for 9 glorious seconds of focused team murder? I respectfully disagree on it needing a buff.

Disabling many of the bosses for 9 glorious seconds of focused team murder? I respectfully disagree on it needing a buff.

*shrug* I can stand next to the boss with Iron skin on for 15 seconds of the same bloody effect (at half the cost). The ult is pretty redundant aside from high level defense missions, and then it's only halfway decent

Edited by krisp

ridiculous posts , rhino is the best warframe in the whole game by far. In warframe weapons deal way more dmg than abilities, it becomes more obvious when you face higher level mobs but it's true the whole game, damage abilities just suck compared to fully modded weapons so the key to be a good warframe is to be able to support the use of weapons. aka have good survivability

That being said, Rhino can be fully invulnerable to everything for more than 2mins which makes him able to kill absolutly everything in the game easly.

full waves of ancients healer, toxics and disruptors lvl 65 ?  press 2 , go in the middle, chain charge attacks  DONE

ridiculous posts , rhino is the best warframe in the whole game by far. In warframe weapons deal way more dmg than abilities, it becomes more obvious when you face higher level mobs but it's true the whole game, damage abilities just suck compared to fully modded weapons so the key to be a good warframe is to be able to support the use of weapons. aka have good survivability

That being said, Rhino can be fully invulnerable to everything for more than 2mins which makes him able to kill absolutly everything in the game easly.

full waves of ancients healer, toxics and disruptors lvl 65 ?  press 2 , go in the middle, chain charge attacks  DONE

Well that's not entirely true, AOE abilities can deal more damage than weapons, sure weapons are better for single target though.

As a user of 6 different warframe (Excalibur and Rhino my favourites), I agree a bit with Hitman that Rhino should have at least 1 ability more damage focused. Not for the pace of gameplay or whatever. It's simple because he looks like a warframe you don't want to mess up in a fight. Bulky and strong.

I would really love than instead of his Rhino Stomp or Radial Blast (skills that even if they do different stuff, seems redundant to me), he had a abilitie to do massive damage to 1 target. I think that 1 ultimate based on doing 2-4 k to only target at the cost of 100 energy. It will break the constant of ultimates skills doing 1k to a lot of enemies. Why not have Rhino holding a single enemy and breaking his spine for example?

And yeah, 2-4k damage? You are insane? Remember that Ash can do 1-3k to multiple targets, so using a similar system but with only 1 enemy is not so OP