Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hi, I seem to have been kicked from the clan for seemingly no reason. I am online almost every day and have contributed to clan research. Could I get an invite again or maybe at least a reason why I was kicked?

On 3/3/2017 at 0:34 AM, Etikim said:

i have been in this clan long time and i have been nearly daily active but still i got kicked today from clan i want to know why

IGN:Etikim

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. Recently there were clan kicks issued. There is a possibility a few players were kicked that were not supposed to have been. We have room to take you back in you would like to return. If you need to talk to me further please send me a private message.

On 3/3/2017 at 3:07 AM, Exeterna said:

i've just been off for a few days because im having trouble paying my internet and im getting kicked , i want to know the reason!

IGN: Exeterna

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. Recently there were clan kicks issued. There is a possibility a few players were kicked that were not supposed to have been. We have room to take you back in you would like to return. If you need to talk to me further please send me a private message.

On 3/5/2017 at 6:43 AM, silverdwaggy said:

Hi, I seem to have been kicked from the clan for seemingly no reason. I am online almost every day and have contributed to clan research. Could I get an invite again or maybe at least a reason why I was kicked?

19 hours ago, Theguywhobagstea said:

Im mastery rank 21 and I would like to join this clan.

IGN: Theguywhobagstea

Our recruitment is currently on freeze and should re-open soon.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RikoPaperWarrior said:

Sir -rl-dante16 i want to join ur clan renegade legacy my username is RikoPaperWarrior i m Mastery Rank 16

And hav all qualities to perform well. Please invite me

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

On 4/6/2017 at 9:04 PM, RikoPaperWarrior said:

Sir -rl-dante16 i want to join ur clan renegade legacy my username is RikoPaperWarrior i m Mastery Rank 16

And hav all qualities to perform well. Please invite me

Welcome to the clan RikoPaperWarrior!

21 hours ago, Quiksp said:

Hi there

I need a spot in your clan for me and my friend.

We are both MR13 

IGN's - Quiksp and Denen_

Time Zone's CAT and CAT+1

You both are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join. Thank you!

18 hours ago, creeperboy66 said:

Hi my in game name is creeperboy66 and im mastery rank 7, would love to join your clan!

Invite Sent. Please check your inbox in game for the invitation. Our teamspeak address is ICE.WF. Our discord address is https://discord.gg/wXNdrQR

-RL-Dante16,

Whats up my long lost brother. Took a year + hiatus from WF and tackled some other games, and Life. Now Im back at it with a few friends in tow.
If you'll have me back, I'd like to join again. Ill have my buddies apply in here later on.

IGN:  D3konstrukt

MR: 21

USA

Age 30+

Level of Gameplay: Addicted (again)

On 4/20/2017 at 0:51 PM, Neptune_PH said:

Hey,

Im interested in joining your clan, in game name is Neptune_PH and my MR is 4. I play pretty much everyday and would love to take part in your clan :)

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

On 4/20/2017 at 7:30 PM, D3konstrukt said:

-RL-Dante16,

Whats up my long lost brother. Took a year + hiatus from WF and tackled some other games, and Life. Now Im back at it with a few friends in tow.
If you'll have me back, I'd like to join again. Ill have my buddies apply in here later on.

IGN:  D3konstrukt

MR: 21

USA

Age 30+

Level of Gameplay: Addicted (again)

Invite Sent. Please join us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

On 4/21/2017 at 9:28 AM, Jazba88 said:

Wanna join... age 35 ,from croatia ..pyling for 3y,,and willing to ply with u guys ,,for rea and by the rules ,ty in advance .Ivan

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

5 hours ago, damjan21 said:

IGN: damjan21

MR:12

:)

Invite Sent. Please join us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

19 hours ago, MetroNyx said:

I am an experienced active tenno. I would like to join your clan. My name in game is the same. If you're looking for a loyal player that can help out and get stuff done that's me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am an experienced active tenno. I would like to join your clan. My name in game is the same. If you're looking for a loyal player that can help out and get stuff done that's me. I have left my clan and would like to join this one.