Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm relatively new to the game (Mastery rank 4, almost 5) and I'm looking to join a clan, as I'm realizing that I'm reaching the limit to what I can do (and figure out) on my own, and this game is a lot more fun when you can play with other really cool people (which it seems like this clan is).

My in-game name is Zueluca, and right now I play a Volt (30) and a Nyx (16). Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Hello,

I'm relatively new to the game (Mastery rank 4, almost 5) and I'm looking to join a clan, as I'm realizing that I'm reaching the limit to what I can do (and figure out) on my own, and this game is a lot more fun when you can play with other really cool people (which it seems like this clan is).

My in-game name is Zueluca, and right now I play a Volt (30) and a Nyx (16). Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Invite sent welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

IGN: Noctiel

Mastery Rank: 5

Hi there,

I'm looking for experienced people to teach me all about warframes and I feel that this clan is my answer. I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I've played mmos for quite a few years. I'm an endgame oriented player (if that's a thing), but I like to help others learn about the game as well. Here's hoping for a fun times ahead and a wonderful community.

IGN: Noctiel

Mastery Rank: 5

Hi there,

I'm looking for experienced people to teach me all about warframes and I feel that this clan is my answer. I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I've played mmos for quite a few years. I'm an endgame oriented player (if that's a thing), but I like to help others learn about the game as well. Here's hoping for a fun times ahead and a wonderful community.

Invite sent welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

Edited by Dante16

Hello i was applying to join but then my friend invited me to theirs and im not sure how to delete posts so i figured editing to this would be ok

GL on recruiting and maybe ill join later if this does not work out

Edited by Byakku

hi i'm  (  Daniel_Carnage_Penkin )     can you please send an invite, you guys look legit, and i already have a few friends in the clan. i'm MR 5-6

IGN:Excraziur

Mastery Rank:7

can i join your clan, your clan look like a friendly clan im fairly new and wanted to be in a friendly community

You are currently in a clan and must leave your clan to join ours. If you still want to join send me a pm and I will send you another invite.

Hey,

Name is Sk3let0R. Wondering if I could join your clan? :)

Ill like to join the clan. Name is xOMARx. Mastery 7

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a clan to enjoy the full experience of the game.

Can i Join the clan? I'm a new player.

BR,

Kpecter

You are currently in a clan and must leave your clan to join ours. If you still want to join send me a pm and I will send you another invite

Hello gents! I'd like to join up, IGN: LedeniChavo. Murder is always best with friends, voice chat also helps :D

Been playing for a few days and I'm starting to get the Grasp of this game. Would be nice to have some fellow people to interact with. IGN:Elderomen

You are currently in a clan. You will have to leave your current clan in order to join ours. Please send me a pm if you still want to join.

Hello I am Obay0001 and I would like to join Renegade Legacy. My current MR is 3 and almost to 4.

• 4 weeks later...

My name is CanNIbAL...15 and I am currently mastery rank 3. I've been playing solo ever since I started and I thought that It would be a good idea to join a midsize clan that has rules in order to keep players friendly and helpful. You guys seem to fit the bill, so if you'd like me in your clan, I'm here.

I'm Interested in joining.

IGN: Hitmonchan519

MR: 18

My name is CanNIbAL...15 and I am currently mastery rank 3. I've been playing solo ever since I started and I thought that It would be a good idea to join a midsize clan that has rules in order to keep players friendly and helpful. You guys seem to fit the bill, so if you'd like me in your clan, I'm here.

Edited by Dante16