Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

My name is _Dark_No_Cyber_, With Rhino,and my rank is gold initiate, can i get in your clan, please?

~THANK YOU~

Invite sent welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

Edited by Dante16

Hello! I'm Trent423. I'm currently MR 9 and don't play all too often. I just want a nice community to be a part of when I do play. I also have a story! I once had a Guru of which I looked up to very much, he taught me all kinds of cool tricks and combat tactics that I still use to this day, predominantly trained in stealth, he trained me well. Then one day he grew tiresome and entrusted me with his ways. Now I wander the galaxy taking out my enemies from the shadows, in search of a worthy adversary. 

I also have RaidCall :D 

P.S. As of me typing this I am reinstalling the game because my launcher has bugged out.

Hello! I'm Trent423. I'm currently MR 9 and don't play all too often. I just want a nice community to be a part of when I do play. I also have a story! I once had a Guru of which I looked up to very much, he taught me all kinds of cool tricks and combat tactics that I still use to this day, predominantly trained in stealth, he trained me well. Then one day he grew tiresome and entrusted me with his ways. Now I wander the galaxy taking out my enemies from the shadows, in search of a worthy adversary. 

I also have RaidCall :D 

P.S. As of me typing this I am reinstalling the game because my launcher has bugged out.

Invite sent welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

Can I join this clan? IGN THELUGZ

Invite sent to both of you. Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

I would like to join IGN: Vexa

Invite sent to both of you. Welcome to Renegade Legacy! Make sure to build your dojo key as soon as you join. Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302

Edited by Dante16

I would gladly join you guys! Approximately MR 3.

IGN: ShadowElysium

You are currently in a clan. You must leave your current clan before you can join ours. Please post here again or send me a PM once you have left your clan and I will send you a clan invite.