Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Dark Sword + Dagger!

Missile

I think there should be a high class weapon like Dark sword + Dark dagger, the dual blueprint would be available in store but the sword and dagger BP only from [?] Missions.

They could be twins to dual heat swords but, instead of fire damage they would apply dark energy (shock damage). What do you think guys? Imagine how epic they would look on your back...

Stats:

Mastery Level 4 Type Dual Short Blades Base Damage 30.0 Base Firing Rate 1.0 Accuracy 100.0 Base Charge Damage 150.0 Base Charge Speed 1.46s Base Critical Chance 10-15% May be 0 Base Critical Damage x1.5 Polarities No polarity slots

Passive could be, that deals double damage to Corpus or Grineer.

Edited by Missile

• 3 weeks later...

Why do people associate the dark weapons with electric? I never felt that fit. I generally think blind pretty much immediately! It should get something special, they have been around for a very long time!

Why do people associate the dark weapons with electric? I never felt that fit. I generally think blind pretty much immediately! It should get something special, they have been around for a very long time!

like a dark or gravity element? haha i dont like the idea of electrical dmg actually...

I got dark sword,but i wont find it out as a good weapon anyway,even its potatoed. Dark Dagger as i heard is on sinlge target...
My vote is on 100% YES.

Crafting requiements: Dark Sword,Dark Dagger,Orokin cell (and some creds)
But if it is gonna be,let them become crit.hit killers,not charged,something like combining Dual Zoren insane crit hits,but less fire rate and dmg.

Those stats are much are practicly the dual heat swords's stats

Dark sword is renowed for doing a lot of charge damage for a non heavy and a one handed weapon

if a dual dark sword happens it would at least need a charge damage that surpasses the dual heat swords like 175 or 180 charge damage would be good i mean, my gripe would be: what would be the point of farming for this weapon if i could just but the blueprint for the dual heat swords and BAM

the stats showed are pretty much the same as them, same charge damage, same damage per hit, and the amphis  already has electric attack replacing its jump+attack (ground pound i call it) and that together with the amphis itself is pretty underwhelming compared to the other heavy weapons.

And heck the dual heat swords's groundpound is a fire AOE which is effective on infested. and on corpus a single charge attack takes them out most of the time

some good stats that would REALLY fit a weapon such as this would be 

Mastery Level 3 Type Dual Short Blades Base Damage 35.0 Base Firing Rate 1.2 Accuracy 100.0 Base Charge Damage 175.0Base Charge Speed 1.25 Base Critical Chance 5-10 Base Critical Damage x1.25 Polarities No polarity slots

double damage to infested, has a unique leeching effect when killing an enemy, you recover 10 Health each enemy you kill with meele, quickly stacking up if you use meele a lot, either that or have a 10% change to instantaniously kill any normal enemy type (including infested mooks)   Of course it WOULDN'T work on bosses and special units (although insta killing a disruptor ancient would be funny as hell)

at least thats what i think the stats should be

Edited by Scudman_Alpha

Those stats are much are practicly the dual heat swords's stats

Dark sword is renowed for doing a lot of charge damage for a non heavy and a one handed weapon

if a dual dark sword happens it would at least need a charge damage that surpasses the dual heat swords like 175 or 180 charge damage would be good i mean, my gripe would be: what would be the point of farming for this weapon if i could just but the blueprint for the dual heat swords and BAM

the stats showed are pretty much the same as them, same charge damage, same damage per hit, and the amphis  already has electric attack replacing its jump+attack (ground pound i call it) and that together with the amphis itself is pretty underwhelming compared to the other heavy weapons.

And heck the dual heat swords's groundpound is a fire AOE which is effective on infested. and on corpus a single charge attack takes them out most of the time

some good stats that would REALLY fit a weapon such as this would be 

Mastery Level 3 Type Dual Short Blades Base Damage 35.0 Base Firing Rate 1.2 Accuracy 100.0 Base Charge Damage 175.0Base Charge Speed 1.25 Base Critical Chance 5-10 Base Critical Damage x1.25 Polarities No polarity slots

double damage to infested, has a unique leeching effect when killing an enemy, you recover 10 Health each enemy you kill with meele, quickly stacking up if you use meele a lot, either that or have a 10% change to instantaniously kill any normal enemy type (including infested mooks)   Of course it WOULDN'T work on bosses and special units (although insta killing a disruptor ancient would be funny as hell)

at least thats what i think the stats should be

Maybe increase the chance of a 'fatality' the lower the enemies HP?

Maybe increase the chance of a 'fatality' the lower the enemies HP?

could work but the enemy (almost any normal enemy type) would be dead on a charged hit, its only to make it  viable for those who love just normal meele and don't like to use charge attacks

it could increase in 5% more fatality chance for each 10% of health the enemy loses, since those pesky grinners be ignoring a lot of regular uncharge meele attacks

but personally i would choose the leeching effect for its solo potential (if you don't have THAT many shields anyway)

could work but the enemy (almost any normal enemy type) would be dead on a charged hit, its only to make it  viable for those who love just normal meele and don't like to use charge attacks

it could increase in 5% more fatality chance for each 10% of health the enemy loses, since those pesky grinners be ignoring a lot of regular uncharge meele attacks

but personally i would choose the leeching effect for its solo potential (if you don't have THAT many shields anyway)

Jump attack leeches health, starting from 10 to a max of 35%? Or 30 for each enemy in the AoE.

The leech could be for everything else.

Pangolin should be paired with ceramic dagger then.

Hmm, maybe both of them could pair exections?

The Pangolin sword has a very quick ground execute attack. Make it have like 50-65% innate AP while having 25 damage, and a 1.5-1.7 swing speed? Coupled with a quick jump attack animation and ground execute.

Demonic effect 5% power incresse and 5% damage recoverd as life  each monster on countdown 10 sec if u manage to kill next monster in that 10 sec u get 5% more etc... . So u can just jump in toons of enemy's and slice and not die to quickly ;) couse of Drain health effect. health bonus does not work on Corpus they are mashines ;). Would make this unique weapon ;).

Edited by Lolish