The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Freezes

RadimentriX

I don't know if it's a performance or more a general problem so i just put it here and hope it's right.

When i install Warframe, i can play for hours without any problem. But when i start it again the next day, i get random freezes (graphics, sound...) for 10-30 seconds, be it in a mission or simply looking at the codex on my ship. After such a freeze in a mission, it often happens that i'm left alone in the mission.

I know that this problem is pretty old but i can't find a solution to it.

My PC:

Win 7

AMD Phenom II X4 965BE 3x3,4GHz

nvidia GTX 570HD, 1280MB

2x4GB RAM

I've been getting these as well, since the recent updates. However my game doesn't turn back to normal when I get the freezes, it feels more like a crash without a popup. Nothing major working in the background, no overheating, no similar issues in any other games; my pc specs are also similar to OP's except I have an i5.

I thought maybe my pc was just having more trouble with the game than normal. I don't have fabulous pc specs or anything, but I've always been able to play through adequately (particularly solo). Since the recent updates however, it seizes up even on my liset (a place I have very little problem with usually) and I failed a mission the other day from the game stuttering.

Idk what's been done, but if it gets any worse I have to stop playing :(

Had enough of this, half an hour gone to waste because the game keeps freezing at most random times for no apparent reason, forcing me to close it from task manager. Won't be playing anymore until this is fixed...

Edit: Also got a friend who just told me his game sort of froze right after I disappeared, he could only chat ingame, couldn't even get back into the menu or do anything else.

Edited by CapricaSix