Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Thanks

MrStrongSemps

I just wanted to say thank you to DE and the Community because recently things have been very tough, i have recently found out i have a stomach condition, ive had eye surgery due to a stupid football accident, and overall just family and friends the whole drama is becoming to much, i love that DE and the Community are such nice people and they always have a way to help and entertain and brighten my mood, i wish i had a better computer to play, since all my settings are on low and i crash a lot, but ill play any chance i get, THANK YOU ALL.

It would be appreciated if you would become my friend and help me create an awesome squad to do missions with,  I also plan on getting a twitch setup and stream,  I want to get to know more of DE and their community,  Its an honor being a part of this wonderful game and again thank you,

Sincerely Tyler,

aka (MrStrongSemps)

I'll Help out when I am on if that helps. Besides its to much to bare by oneself at times. It can be an Endless abyss or a Hardening and painful path to victory. So I will Support from wherever and whenever i can.

What I am saying may be confusing so just read what you understand if its to hard to understand.

Message me if you need some help.