Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Dissapointed With The New Prime?

SkyfaHD

Subjectively all players want their favs to be primed first. It just so happened that Nova is one of mine. But at the end of the day any prime is a prime is a prime.

And why always assume that all DE does is for moneys sake? Maybe artists just liked to work on Nova because they enjoy priming her first?

because they have done some things recently that also looked like it was for more money

Not disappointed at all. Love the way she looks, have done since the first look at the mesh we had about a month ago (elsewhere)

I think the _only_ reason for it being Nova is that Mynki felt inspired to do Nova. I doubt _anyone_ made this call for money reasons. I look forward to the codex entry for some lore on the origin of both Nova and the Prime.

I for one am happy that Nova is about too get Primed as much as the Warframe Developers have said older models will get primed first and it is strange that Nova has been picked my thoughts are its for a reason. Tenno hubs are about too come out in the next biggest update and with that has been talk about "Increasing Lore" and making the game more immersive.

If I had too guess their Nova Prime comes out for a better reason then just for the heck of it, then again maybe they just wanted too prove too everyone any Frame no matter when they came out can become the next prime. For one I'm happy about that.

I can't speak unbiasedly ofc but come on, volt was way overdue...... I am thoroughly disappointed /depressed by this. Heck I would of preferred trinity. But I don't know what signal this is sending, lore I passible as it isn't finished but I can't help think did they do this to get more people to buy it? And I swear they said older frames would get primed first correct me I I'm wrong.

Discuss your opinions below!

I know for sure I'm selling all nova p parts for credits, what about you?

Your not very bright are you, one you ignored all the nova prime info on the forums, 2 you expected a male when there is a male male female femsle pattern, and 3 selling for credits? Not very bright at all

I believe it only wasn't Trinity Prime because

1) Nobody knows how to handle the lobster tail

2) They're definitely not 100% okay in her current state, and it'd really suck to have a newly released prime frame keep undergoing constant nerfs changes; it'd hurt their sales a lot considering Prime Access is up for 3 months or so.

I believe it only wasn't Trinity Prime because

1) Nobody knows how to handle the lobster tail

2) They're definitely not 100% okay in her current state, and it'd really suck to have a newly released prime frame keep undergoing constant nerfs changes; it'd hurt their sales a lot considering Prime Access is up for 3 months or so.

Trinity prime will probably be the first prime released that is nerfed from it original form. 0 polarities, 1 less mod slot, 15 power and bigger lobster tail. Just so they don't have to nerf her every wednesday.

absolutely dissapointed about that... nova like next prime its a very sad new, am playing warframe for a long time and i love saryn, just see the new primes to get some count of when she will come out like a prime with this its very sad to know they dont have any order, they just will drop their primes how they like it and thats very sad, they dont have respect for the older warframes... the only good news in this is that they become better in designs with every new prime so we have some hope that trinity, volt, saryn, banshee, ash will have an awesome design.  

I like Nova, so I have no problem with this at all.  I don't care in the slightest about inconsistencies with lore.  I treat it like the simpsons, creative license and a malleable universe.  This isn't a story driven game, despite the plot elements that have been used.  There's just enough to flesh out the universe a bit, which adds to the game.

Trinity prime will probably be the first prime released that is nerfed from it original form. 0 polarities, 1 less mod slot, 15 power and bigger lobster tail. Just so they don't have to nerf her every wednesday.

And you forgot: "Unable to use a reactor..."

I think we should just close this case because seeing all this cry over VOLT/ASH PRIME is just too much....i like both of them anyways FEMALE is first at the moment next are 2 male Primes and i would bet 50bucks on VOLT and ASH being the next MALE primes(cuz all the ''I WANT VOLT/ASH PRIME NAO!) threads/demands. So pls settle down :L