Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Assassination Missions

democrator

I am not sure if this is right place for this. Please feel free to move it to appropriate section.

I came up with this idea for PvP Assassination Missions based off stalker.

A player who has a bounty (referred to as 'mark') can be attacked by a squad of four (Squad size depends on how many players are in the mission along with the "mark). The player's team can choose to defend him and the reward will be the bounty on the player (for all the players who were in his vicinity i.e. defended him).

How is the bounty determined?

- If you are the leader of a clan/alliance that owns a Dark Sector rail, you get 25k bounty. You are essentially public enemy #1 :)

- Other members in these DS clans/alliances gets lesser bounty based on their rank (least bounty being 5k creds)

And

- Players can place bounty on other players (ranging between 5 to 25K with increments of 5K only)

- If a player already has a bounty, you can place a high bounty on them. The original bounty is returned to the player who placed it.

Match Making

- Have another tab beside alerts for "PvP Assassinations"

- You have matches that offer 25k, 20k creds, etc..till 5k creds. When you select one of these missions (say, 25k creds assassination), you are auto matched with a few other players and dropped into a mission where there is a mark with 25k bounty. The target/mark is marked for you (similar to capture targets).

- Once you kill the mark, you are auto extracted and each of you gets the bounty 25k creds

- The bounty mark is removed from that player once he is killed or successfully kills the attackers. In case of DS clan members, the death marks are renewed whenever they win a conflict or someone puts a bounty on them.

Probability of Attack

- The mark can only be attacked in first 5 mins of mission

- Any mission type except Assassination is allowed

- With a 25k bounty, and a squad of four in mark's team, the probability of attack is 20% (this is to ensure people don't get attacked all the time). If the bounty is lower, and if you are running solo, the probability of being attacked is low. For 5k creds and running solo, the probability of being attacked can be 2% or so.

Note

- If the mark extracts after the asassination squad is deployed, its considered a victory for the mark. This could only happen in Ext/Cap/MD missions where the mission could be completed before 5 mins.

- There is no conclave requirement similar to stalker/G3 attacking whenever they want

- If the mark is killed, your allies can revive you during bleed out and the game will continue normally. On the assassination squad side, if a squad mate dies, they can be revived too (but from bleedout only). The squad is dead/defeated if all the team mates enter the bleed out or dead state. No revives are allowed for them.

- The # of people on assassination squad = # of players on the mark's side when the first light flicker occurs.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

It would make Warframe one of a kind. The true potential of multiplayer could be finally harnessed with such mode. This game would be so popular.

But DE wants moneyz from the carebears... And they wont make anything that would harm their precious feelings of hollow pointless accomplishment devout of sense of competition and success.

OR AM I WRONG? How I wish I was wrong...