Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagination To Comic

(XBOX)SnOrTnMoUnTaiNz

Hello fellow tennos, because of recent fan art on these forums I have decided to ask if I can make a comic for the forums, I don't want to pour time into an amazing comic to have it pulled, if any of you guys know who I can talk to so that I can put mind into paper please let me know. I want to make this comic as a fan service to this amazing game and will only post in the forums, you guys have inspired me to get back into artwork.

P.S. it will be involving my 2 favorite warframes Rhino & Vauban, with an extra warframe that I will leave alone until I get approval.

well there's no official rules on how to put your comic here, nor you need to talk to somebody. you are very welcome to make a comic about warframe.

just not to plagiarized someone's artwork, keep it updated, put your artwork on fan art subforum, and everyone's happy.

Edited by dataman88

Keep it clean, inappropriate content would be against the rules. By inappropriate I mean stuff along the lines of adult material. Though nobody gets too uptight over the occasional lewd joke or drug reference as long as you don't get excessive.

Remember to post it all in the fan art section. Please keep all your artwork in one thread, since it's cleaner that way. This is as much for your sake as for your potential viewers. Better to have it all in one place, right?

And of course, do not use another persons work without asking. If you want to give reference to something you saw and liked from someone else on the forums the least you could do is ask if you can make such a reference or borrow such an idea. 

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I suppose, aside from that, I hope that you have fun doing whatever it is you do.