Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Will Set You Free You *******"

Revel72

Group of four Tenno appeared in hive ship where lurks something what has for so long lurked on corner of minds of Tenno. Frost, Mag Prime, Trinity and Volt.

"Let's go. Let's not keep him waiting. There is a soul what has had been abandoned and infestation had slithered to it and resurrect the body to new time and age. Revolution. What is waiting... To rule our beloved world. It is waiting to see it this match... To either fall or... Win... We... Are here to make sure... That. Humanity, Corpus, Grineer and our fellow kinsmen's future shines bright again" Frost said.

Voice of the Frost is man named by Is'Gol. Leader of the Will of Freedom group from long time ago before the time of Old war. Time when Humanity suffered this own poison. Corruption within the race. Will of Freedom didn't bound themselves to cleanse the poison but they saw that some day it would bring chaos that might be unable to be reversed.

"Let's do this" Darul said "We are ready" Ridan and Marendalyn said. Group advanced deeper in to ship. Until they found door to lair of the one. "Stay here and make sure that no enemies enters this room" Is'Gol said "But..." Ridan said "I know him as well as he knows me" Is'Gol said then entered the room. Alad V who had changed by the infestation saw familiar looking Frost entering his lair. He is sitting on a throne.

Alad V raised from his chair walked right in front of Is'Gol both stopped aligned their hands shook hands. "You are Is'Gol aren't you?" Infestation spoke through Alad V. "I am. The one and only stopped you in the old war. I continued from there where Orokin left you but it seems that it wasn't enough" Is'Gol said. "You are one formidable opponent as that I hope you will continue walking middle of us" Infestation said.

"Cut the flattery. One emotion is enough for me" Is'Gol said "*chuckle* You haven't changed a bit only few changes in your body but soul of a man stands like eternal rock of the Earth where this was born" Infestation said. Is'Gol's helmet fold back and he is smiling "You through the scientists were born and used as weapon and again you awake but you are much as challenge as ever" Is'Gol said.

"Let us fight with smile on our faces" Infestation said Is'Gol's helmet covered his head again. "My pleasure" Is'Gol as Alad V pulled out his Paracyst and was about to shoot but Is'Gol's Scindo Prime cut the weapon apart. "Sorry but this rose has spikes you know" Is'Gol said "And most frustrating attitude" Infestation said through Alad V. Pulled out a Mire. They set their weapons. "Everything what I feel... Is in this sword" Alad V said "Good... COME ON!" Is'Gol said.

Weapons clashed many times instead of having same approach as other Tenno. They had a fair fight blade to blade. At middle of fight. "Glad to see that you haven't let down on training" Infestation said through Alad V "Good to see that you have decided to shape up a bit. Great work" Is'Gol said battle continued. At the end of fight Is'Gol's swing sent the Mire out of Alad V's hand and Is'Gol body slammed this near one of the machine pits.

"I will set you free you *******" Is'Gol said as sheathed the blade quickly and started punching the meat puppet after some of the punches Is'Gol stopped "Do you know this weapon's past?" Is'Gol asked as showed the Scindo Prime. "I do" Infestation said through Alad V. "Good..." Is'Gol said and swing the ax but hit past the neck of Alad V. "Because it would be shame to dirt it with this man's blood" Is'Gol said as the ax is stuck on the metal of the floor.

He slowly pushed Mutalist Alad V in to the machine pit where machine then squeezed the man in to sheet of metal. Is'Gol looked down to pit and saw the body remains. "May the mercy be upon your soul" Is'Gol said but which one he met Alad V or Infestation. He walked out of the room unharmed. "It is done... At least that meat puppet doesn't exist anymore" Is'Gol said. "Good to know" Marendalyn said group departed.

I hid a reference in the text. Let's see can you find it. Though I give a hint. It is from one of the Tales games.

Ooooh god I'm really trying to find the reference. Dammit, I swear if it's not from a Mothership title of the Tales series I will murder you.

Hmm... I give you a hint I am really fan of extremely tight duels. Check Namco games. Send me your guess from where the Reference is and what scene at PMs please.

Edited by Revel72