The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Customization

homiedudemanguy

my first time being here but i hope i am not the only one a little bothered that we have to spend some money in order to customize colors for our warframe. i would not even mind if there were some sort of new innovation like finding "color" pick up objects within the game or a "color" blueprint of some sort and attaining it through specific ways so it does not affect the other aimed blueprints like maybe in boxes or something. i would not mind if this was rare either, i just wish to see some sort of other alternative way to gain colors.

but feel free to disagree, all opinions are open.

I kind of wish they have the standard colors for newbies 3 bars wide instead of 1 bar down the center. But 100% cosmetics are fine with being platinum only.

My only advice is keep an eye out for holidays. Last Easter they sold the Easter colors for 1 credit(Not platinum). Bright colors but nice that they allowed free users of that time period to enjoy a bit more colors.

So not much I can really say since they're not like the helmet blueprints that have game changing stats on them.

Archistopheles, on 27 Apr 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Because it's completely visual and has no gameplay impact, I am fine with them charging for colors.

That. Thought I repeat it for it sounds better from an f2p bum. :-]

I kind of wish they have the standard colors for newbies 3 bars wide instead of 1 bar down the center. But 100% cosmetics are fine with being platinum only.

My only advice is keep an eye out for holidays. Last Easter they sold the Easter colors for 1 credit(Not platinum). Bright colors but nice that they allowed free users of that time period to enjoy a bit more colors.

So not much I can really say since they're not like the helmet blueprints that have game changing stats on them.

ahhh i see. I kind of joined the warframe community late so i didnt get the chance but thankyou for advising me on the tip :)

This.

Maybe take the light and dark shades of the primary and secondary colours and put that in a starting pallette. Having three shades of white, blue, red, and beige is pretty lacklustre.

ahhh i see. I kind of joined the warframe community late so i didnt get the chance but thankyou for advising me on the tip :)

No problem. Even though I did buy plats for inventory slots, colors, and customization cosmetics I try to keep my perspective more on the free side.

Right now I'm trying to not cave in and buy a Orokin Catalysk! Too damn tempting! @_@

No problem. Even though I did buy plats for inventory slots, colors, and customization cosmetics I try to keep my perspective more on the free side.

Right now I'm trying to not cave in and buy a Orokin Catalysk! Too damn tempting! @_@

im on the same boat with you man x)

Edited by homiedudemanguy

Guest Sess1on

I agree. The special platinum-only packs are fine but I think the basic color pack should at least be available somewhere in-game. As someone else said, the initial one bar of dull colors for new players is pretty useless and I think they need to either open up a few more bars or give players the option of unlocking a few extra bars. IMO 75 platinum for one pack is outrageous and each pack should be no more than 25.