Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Sell Anything, Seriously?

Z3ROWOLFHD

We need to be able to sell old sigils we no longer want. I don't want to have to write up a support ticket saying the stuff i want removed where they could mess it up and you can't just remove it at will. Stuff like Orokin Ciphers, its used for 1 thing which i have already gotten, i don't wanna keep em! even if its 1 credit or 1k credits i don't want to keep it and we should be able to sell things just to get rid of them.

edit: also why can't we FRIGGIN SELL NAV CORDS like I don't wanna keep these 16 Phobos nag segs i got from farming Salad V. Also resources. why not those? I really hope this gets fixed soon this will be a massive QOL thing

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

INB4 you sell all your caltysts and reactors

well they do have the confirm sell this pile plus its not instaclick sell so if you sell a catalyst it should be on you for not checking your sell pile before you sold.

Why does it matter? Just ignore it if you're not going to use it. I foresee more topics about accidentally selling important things rather than giving us the option to.

Its dumb because when you go to equip a new sigil you gotta go through 7 rows of sigils to find the right one since they are named differently, not sorted by syndicate. also its just the little things its not gonna break the game

I also want to sell the sigils I bought before I got the 15% more rep sigils, it's just taking space 

This is exactly the reason I want to be able to just get rid of stuff. Its sigils ill never use and just clutter up my inventory

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD