Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Xp Share Mod

DSMK2

Man, I regret not posting this in the Design Council mod ideas thread. There are points where I got a new weapon and wanted have it leveled quickly, but found that it’s downright difficult to use unranked weapons effectively on high(er) level enemies. So I thought of this with some of my Pokemon days attached: a “XP Share” utility mod for all weapon types.

XP Share

Type: Weapon

Polarity: None

Initial Energy Cost: 0

Rarity: Rare

Max Rank: 3

Description:

5%/10%/15% of XP gained by other weapons will be shared with this weapon.

It’ll be a great way to kickstart new weapons, but it’ll also be limited enough such that it’ll become less useful once the weapon gets leveled enough. In online missions where XP is shared based on weapon category, there may be missions where a squad doesn't use that weapon category enough such that you're not getting the XP you need; this mod will help.

For new players, this mod is probably useless. But for veterans, it’ll be a way for them to get a new weapon and still be able to level them enough during late game missions.

Ranking the mod should take a lot compared with other mod types.

Edited by DSMK2

There already is this in the game.

Edit: I mean XP share. Not the mod. You already get shared XP from weapons your teammates use.

Noted. Shared XP is based on weapons that your squad may be using, primary to primary, secondary to secondary, and melee to melee. You might want to get XP to a particular weapon type but your squad might not use that weapon type much overall, thus you might not be getting that XP that you want.