Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updating Warframe....

.Sam.

i'm having a huge problem updating warframe, i mean for god sake the download speed between 25-50KB/s
WTF with this launcher!!

seriously how am spouse to download 3.4GB with this kind of download speed, and btw my average is 10MB/s

nope it's not like that, cuz when i downloaded the game i had no problems but it was a bit slow but gosh it wasn't even near to 50kb/s x_x

Again, the number of people who download Warframe on a certain day is way smaller than the number of the ones that update it.

If you bandwidth was a bit slow on download, then you should definetely expect it being slower on update. That's because more people are accessing to these servers.

You can though, just dismiss the help we're trying to offer and keep blaming the launcher.

Let us know what you decide...

Edited by Branwyn

I'm in trouble when it came to update the table, the corrupted data, already changed until machine, already reinstalled 12 times, and this all updated, all drives, was normal, and gave hotfix did it, since no forum looked OF responds already sent tick and nothing, someone responds al ....

I'm in trouble when it came to update the table, the corrupted data, already changed until machine, already reinstalled 12 times, and this all updated, all drives, was normal, and gave hotfix did it, since no forum looked OF responds already sent tick and nothing, someone responds al ....

Sorry, but which kind of PC you have?

And what your first language?

Again, the number of people who download Warframe on a certain day is way smaller than the number of the ones that update it.

If you bandwidth was a bit slow on download, then you should definetely expect it being slower on update. That's because more people are accessing to these servers.

You can though, just dismiss the help we're trying to offer and keep blaming the launcher.

Let us know what you decide...

i said it was a bit slow but not impossible to download, i said my average is  10MB/s so a bit slow is kinda 4-6/MBs and NOT 25 (((KB/s)))  

i said it was a bit slow but not impossible to download, i said my average is  10MB/s so a bit slow is kinda 4-6/MBs and NOT 25 (((KB/s)))  

Then if you think is the launcher fault and believe you're absolutely correct about this, I cannot help you.

Good luck solving the problem.