Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If You Could Transmute Keys?

Noteybook

This idea has come up before, and I'd certainly like it.

How about...

- 2 of one tier key makes another of the same tier.  So two Tower 1 Defense keys would become a single Tower 1 Capture.

- 3 of one tier key makes the same of the higher tier.  So three Tower 1 Defense keys become one Tower II Defense.

Though whether you get to choose the key type it becomes or if it's random in either case may depend on things.

You say that now, but next week nova prime will drop exclusively from t1def. :3

I'm kidding. This is a nice idea.

Haha, no, she drops from T5 Survival! Silly :^) actually I hope not DE pls fix loot tables it's crowded with literal crap  I'm sure it'll be another quest.

This idea has come up before, and I'd certainly like it.

How about...

- 2 of one tier key makes another of the same tier.  So two Tower 1 Defense keys would become a single Tower 1 Capture.

- 3 of one tier key makes the same of the higher tier.  So three Tower 1 Defense keys become one Tower II Defense.

Though whether you get to choose the key type it becomes or if it's random in either case may depend on things.

That doesn't sound too bad, and with how many T1 keys you get on the lower planets it'd actually give you a reason to do those more often, besides resources/alerts.

This would also be nice because of the keys you buy in syndicates, so you aren't trading 4 keys at a time (really DE you can't let them stack? ;_; ) and it lessens the demands/burdens of players