Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnum Force

NocturneOfSolace

it's meant to be late game, top-tier. after hornet strike, it's the only mod able to increase base damage of a weapon, which in turn multiplies the elemental mods on the gun. upgrade it last, but it's an integral part of most weapon sidearm builds.

Except the math works out to make it worse than any other damage mod you could put in that slot, without the negative accuracy it incurs.

The thread should probably get moved but I'll post feedback anyway.

Magnum Force is a heavily underwhelming pistol mod. It's only grants a slightly better DPS increase than a 60% elemental mod, but is a rank 10 rare corrupted mod that takes 14 (7) points in a weapon slot and grants a severe accuracy penalty. I recommend it be changed to a rank 5 mod and have the accuracy penalty lessened. It's damage shouldn't be improved too much or else we'd see an increase in the use of sidearms over primaries.

The thread should probably get moved but I'll post feedback anyway.

Magnum Force is a heavily underwhelming pistol mod. It's only grants a slightly better DPS increase than a 60% elemental mod, but is a rank 10 rare corrupted mod that takes 14 (7) points in a weapon slot and grants a severe accuracy penalty. I recommend it be changed to a rank 5 mod and have the accuracy penalty lessened. It's damage shouldn't be improved too much or else we'd see an increase in the use of sidearms over primaries.

I agree, but that's why I said they should at least make it cost less to upgrade, cause 500k creds and 100 fusion cores to upgrade something that only ups damage by 66% is...kind of a hard sell for me

Anyways...where would this thread go? I couldn't see anything in feedback for mods